PDA

View Full Version : out on my first trip, help!

mr iono
06-29-2007, 11:18 PM
wsup guys. i want to know if the boats supplies you with everything you need to fish with, such as rods, terminal, and lures. if not, what is the basic setup i should bring? thanks a lot

hakaveli
06-29-2007, 11:20 PM
wsup guys. i want to know if the boats supplies you with everything you need to fish with, such as rods, terminal, and lures. if not, what is the basic setup i should bring? thanks a lot

if u dont have stuff u can rent rods and reels at the landing but terminal and lures u have to purchase at a tackle shop or landing (which cost more)

mr iono
06-30-2007, 01:18 AM

if u dont have stuff u can rent rods and reels at the landing but terminal and lures u have to purchase at a tackle shop or landing (which cost more)

thanks hakaveli. im most likely going out of redondo and i looked at the fish counts, mostly bass, rockfish, and occasionally sheephead. what should i bring? fish traps, krocs, ...? thanks

hakaveli
06-30-2007, 08:36 AM
[quote="mr iono":68db6]wsup guys. i want to know if the boats supplies you with everything you need to fish with, such as rods, terminal, and lures. if not, what is the basic setup i should bring? thanks a lot

thanks hakaveli. im most likely going out of redondo and i looked at the fish counts, mostly bass, rockfish, and occasionally sheephead. what should i bring? fish traps, krocs, ...? thanks[/quote:68db6]

they provide bait squid and live fin bait if u dont want to buy plastics u dont have to . u can get some wammys if u want

mr iono
06-30-2007, 11:27 AM
thanks again man. most likely honna head out tues or thurs, report to follow. peacee