PDA

View Full Version : USC TROJANS v ohio st buckeyes

troutdog
09-07-2009, 01:17 PM
The first test of the season comes week two at "the shoe" in Columbus Ohio where over 100K will take in what is sure to be a great game...for the Trojans that is! :LOL:

USC comes in as a touchdown favorite and imo should win this game by 17+ as a result of their speed, depth and superior defense...what do you think?

Now paging Saint Arv....you want the 7pts buddy? I would feel guilty taking another fishing pass from you this year without at least offering :Wink:

FIGHT ON!

TD

BingJr
09-07-2009, 04:32 PM
My only concern is how slow they got out of the gate with their freshman QB. I am assuming that OSU has a defense a little better than San Jose St. but who really knows with the Buckeyes. If OSU lets the USC ground game get churning, god help them. If they can force the Fresh to have to throw the ball, they may have a shot. This will be a test of the SC defense atleast. I don't see SC having too tuff a time, but we shall see the virtue of the frosh.

saintarv
09-07-2009, 06:29 PM
Now paging Saint Arv....you want the 7pts buddy? I would feel guilty taking another fishing pass from you this year without at least offering :Wink:

FIGHT ON!

TD

I'll take the 7. Let's do it Las Vegas style. LOL :ROFL: I don't think the Bucks will need it but insurance doesn't hurt. Fishing pass sounds good to me. Win or lose I'll support my team regardless how good or bad they are. :LOL:

troutdog
09-11-2009, 10:02 AM
Okay Saint....your Luckeyes and the 7, this time around we have to fish together regardless of the outcome! We can even talk Cleveland sports all day long if your want! :Wink:

TD

saintarv
09-11-2009, 10:29 PM
Okay Saint....your Luckeyes and the 7, this time around we have to fish together regardless of the outcome! We can even talk Cleveland sports all day long if your want! :Wink:

TD

My boss was bugging me all week to go to this game with him at Shoe. He's an SC alumni and he had tickets but sold them to a broker cause I didn't want to go. LOL I just hate big crowds especially 106,000 people.

Lightning
09-12-2009, 08:42 PM
F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why can't my beloved Buckeyes pull one off!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had that! See ya in the Rosebowl for all the marbles.

uscjeffer
09-12-2009, 08:50 PM
How bout dem trojans!

Seriously good game...Ohio State played a helluva game

Lightning
09-12-2009, 09:03 PM
A lot better than last year, anyways.It was a great game...

hbomb
09-12-2009, 09:04 PM
Go trojansss, whoooo hooooo... :Cool:

Kevman
09-12-2009, 10:08 PM
Fight on for ol' SC,
Our men fight on to victory.
Our Alma Mater dear
Looks up to you,
Fight on and win
For ol' SC
Fight on to victory
Fight on!

troutdog
09-12-2009, 10:28 PM
That was one heckofa game :Applause:

FIGHT ON!

TD

saintarv
09-13-2009, 12:30 AM
It was a good game but Ohio St. couldn't pull it out. People were expecting a blow out from USC but it was a close game. Oh well back to the drawing board. :Head Bang:

BingJr
09-13-2009, 10:22 AM
To beat the Bucks in the Shoe with an injured Fesh. QB is a heck of an accomplishment. SC is vulnerable if you shut down the run and make Barkley throw the ball hither and thither. The bucks did this well until the last DRIVE!

Troutman65
09-13-2009, 10:57 AM
I saw part of the game while on a blind date yesterday . LOL

It was a close game from what I saw of it.

Next time Saint.:LOL:

troutdog
09-13-2009, 10:08 PM
I saw part of the game while on a blind date yesterday . LOL

It was a close game from what I saw of it.

Next time Saint.:LOL:

Where did you meet the blind chick TM? :Wink:

TD

Troutman65
09-13-2009, 11:17 PM

TD

:ROFL:

You so funny Troutdogie:Razz:

saintarv
09-13-2009, 11:24 PM

TD

That's why she went out with Patrick. j/k :ROFL:

Troutman65
09-13-2009, 11:31 PM
That's why she went out with Patrick. j/k :ROFL:

Hey Peaches was a nice girl.

KaliDawgFan
09-14-2009, 06:05 AM
Of all the college football teams in the land there are only four I follow (USC being one of them), and every one of those games were decided in the final moments of the 4th quarter. I needs some Tums...

saintarv
09-14-2009, 05:37 PM

TD

Does this mean I won the bet? :Wink:

troutdog
09-14-2009, 05:46 PM
Does this mean I won the bet? :Wink:

Yeah I am sucker for giving you the points, BUT here is the catch...you have to fish with me! You name the lake and the date, just give me a week or so notice and I got your pass covered. Oh yeah and you have to fish in my Reggie Bush jersey! :LOL:

TD

saintarv
09-14-2009, 08:49 PM
Yeah I am sucker for giving you the points, BUT here is the catch...you have to fish with me! You name the lake and the date, just give me a week or so notice and I got your pass covered. Oh yeah and you have to fish in my Reggie Bush jersey! :LOL:

TD

I'll wear my Matt Leinhart jersey. My boss bought it for me awhile ago and I do wear it once in awhile. I don't hate SC cause I'm not a hater. I just root for the Buckeyes first.

troutdog
09-15-2009, 12:55 PM
I'll wear my Matt Leinhart jersey. My boss bought it for me awhile ago and I do wear it once in awhile. I don't hate SC cause I'm not a hater. I just root for the Buckeyes first.

For the record I don't hate on the Buckeyes either, I just give you carp about the Ohio teams although I don't have a buckeye jersey in the closet :LOL: I will have to say I think the ohio st fans were insane, that one end zone with the mass seating was absolutely amazing...that place was ROCKIN big time!

TD