PDA

View Full Version : College football talk

troutdog
09-06-2009, 12:34 AM
With week one almost in the books, there were some great games with Miami/Fla St still to come on Monday.

Bama over Virgnia Tech....ACC had a tough weekend(see Cal/Maryland, Duke/Richmond, Wake/Baylor and William&Mary/Virgina games))

BYU over Oklahoma with Bradford getting hurt, I know FNN has some Sooner fans on it...where you at? USC should be #3 as a result.

Okla State over Georgia (sorry Kalidawg)

What a joke the Gators have a AA division school on the schedule, gimme a break!

UCLA gets a win before they leave for Tenn and get handed their first loss next Saturday.

SaintArv's weak Ohio St Luckeyes get pushed to the limits by mighty Navy :ROFL:

ND pitches a shutout(whatever)

USC dominates San Jose St as expected....can't wait till next weekend!!!

Gonna be another great season of NCAA football!

FIGHT ON!!!!

TD

saintarv
09-06-2009, 03:02 PM
Navy > San Jose St. :ROFL:

YANKEES4LIFE
09-06-2009, 08:56 PM
really think this is going to be matt barkley's first real test! he did amazing for his first ever college game! but we shall see how he Survives against Ohio St.
either way USC all the way (that rhymed) FIGHT ON!

murrieta angler
09-08-2009, 02:06 PM
UCLA in the House!
Well now I know where to go talk trash when USC loses...j/k
Most of my friends are USC fans, in fact Kennedy Pola and Troy Polamalu are good acquiantances of mine.

Good Luck This Year....they will need it...lol:Surprised:

rusty6
09-09-2009, 11:55 AM
so stoked about that byu game haha, i called that all the way! my friend actually plays on the byu football team and kept telling me that their defense was gunna mop up all night long.

Frenchy
09-09-2009, 03:21 PM
rusty would your friend happen to be romney fuga just a guess cuz i know him as well and hes a local boy edision high school so lemme know

devin828
09-09-2009, 04:30 PM
I live and breath Sooners Football but we are toast for this season,
if we get on the 2 yard line and cant punch it in what does that tell you.

There goes are National Championship

KaliDawgFan
09-09-2009, 07:23 PM
I'm not all that hurt about UGA losing. The OC for Ga already took the blame for his call playing. The defense did well (minus the dropped interceptions). USCe is up this weekend, and that's a game that really matters.