PDA

View Full Version : 1/2 day at skinner only, for catfish limits 9-5-09

Bluegill
09-05-2009, 01:25 PM
Got a late start today, got to the lake around 8am and left around noon. All fish caught in the channel..bait and wait.. with chicken liver working best today. I gave away 4 of the catfish to these two couple that was calling it a day with nothing at the launch ramp

here are the pix's..good luck fishing to all this weekend!!!
http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww3/Lsainsanoy/IMG_0572.jpg

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww3/Lsainsanoy/IMG_0573.jpg

bluegilll...

PWBUILDING
09-05-2009, 05:37 PM
by giving those people the fish you have been blessed. i truly call you a caring person & a brother.
may GOD bless you with many more days & years like that. thank you for posting.

GdHkSet1
09-05-2009, 07:03 PM
Nice hull. Early day man, whats up? We are hitting the afternoon session on Sun, hopefully we will get in on the kitty action...

Bluegill
09-05-2009, 09:52 PM
by giving those people the fish you have been blessed. i truly call you a caring person & a brother.
may GOD bless you with many more days & years like that. thank you for posting.

thanks, first they ask if they can buy the fish. There was no way i was going to sell them the fish. They already spent $$$ for boat,permint,ects. I just said "here just take the fish", I was planning to come back and fish later than day anyways.

Bluegill
09-05-2009, 09:53 PM
Nice hull. Early day man, whats up? We are hitting the afternoon session on Sun, hopefully we will get in on the kitty action...

left early to pick up my son, plus it knew the mid day bit would be slow

Santa Fe Eric
09-06-2009, 12:00 AM
Nice work on those fish!
Keep em coming!

diamondbear
09-06-2009, 01:46 PM
It feels good to GIVE to people that didn't do as good as oneself sometimes . GOOD JOB on the cats . Never fished this lk. but always wanted to . // db

RamboBoy
09-06-2009, 02:59 PM
How's the water going? Still blue water?

Bluegill
09-06-2009, 03:05 PM
How's the water going? Still blue water?

Still blue, can't see anything beyond 3-5 feet deep.

RamboBoy
09-06-2009, 03:08 PM
Really! Dayum...Is that for killing the algae plants? Hope fishes are safe to eat, man.

Bluegill
09-06-2009, 03:13 PM
Really! Dayum...Is that for killing the algae plants? Hope fishes are safe to eat, man.

Fish are fine to eat. The only thing that got to me was that this year weed problem was way less than last around this time. I recall last year there were spot that had 10-20 feet of nothing but weeds. I think due this year summer not being so hot, the weeds problem wasn't so bad. Oh well the fish are start to bit again and all that matter.

RamboBoy
09-06-2009, 03:18 PM
I hope the fish is still biting. My friends want to go camping there and fishing for catfish, striped bass, bluegill.

Bluegill
09-06-2009, 03:40 PM
I hope the fish is still biting. My friends want to go camping there and fishing for catfish, striped bass, bluegill.

The fish are alway biting, just need to know where and how to fish skinner

cpioutdoors
09-06-2009, 05:36 PM
You are the man, bro!

RamboBoy
09-07-2009, 10:16 AM
The fish are alway biting, just need to know where and how to fish skinner

I told my friend to use the anchovies for bait-n-wait at inlet or main channel. They want to catch catfish and bluegill, not the striped bass.

I don't know where the spots for bluegill, PM me and I will tell them.

pineapple express
09-07-2009, 01:20 PM
WTG Blugill !!! even with the recent bluestoning
your still slaying them ><>
Ill be out there soon... Our annual camping trip is coming up.
Biggest group ever with 24 spots reserved...
Let's try to hook up ? PM ?
PE

Bluegill
09-07-2009, 02:54 PM
WTG Blugill !!! even with the recent bluestoning
your still slaying them ><>
Ill be out there soon... Our annual camping trip is coming up.
Biggest group ever with 24 spots reserved...
Let's try to hook up ? PM ?
PE

thanks, bro.. I be there every Saturday for the next couples of weeks. Last catfish stocking is this Thursday.