PDA

View Full Version : Hey! The m.l.p.a *will* screw us over.

GeordyBass
09-04-2009, 01:56 AM
OK guys. I'm just really perturbed again, Please Help OUR ( I mean every fishermen,women) fishing recreational areas from being CLOSED DOWN by those M.L.P.A's. It's now getting to an End point and we all better get off our chairs, sofas, beds, whatever.... and PROTEST THE HELL OUTTA THEM M.L.P.A's..... I'm 16 now, and I've only fished a few bays and now I'm getting into going into other areas and now maybe the Islands. My goal is to Improve my fishing techniques, skills, and knowledge throughout my life, then passing them down to my kids, grandchildren, etc.... I, and others won't be able to do so anymore because of those basstard "people" are believing they are making a "difference" to marine species. Well, they are blindsighted by there stupid rallies believing they are helping marine life, but what I'm asking, " where the hell are our local fisherman gonna fish? Oh wait! I have an Idea, Lakes!!!!! ".... I also hear lots of people telling me, "fishing will keep you out of the streets,doing illegal things and getting in trouble!"...... Absolutely True! I dedicate most of my days to either school, or freetime(FISHING!).... So now what? Fishing is not gonna keep kids out of trouble (and let's say that they don't like any other recreational sports or hobbies,etc.) then what the hell are they gonna amount to? Got it! Now back to the past, What were coastal populated cities' daily nutritional choice for eating? Hmmm, I believe it's a 4 letter word that comes to my mind eh? They are trying to kill history as well? As they say "History Repeats itself".... then where's the cycle? lol.... So, People; don't just read this and say "Whatever, I don't fish the salt...yadda yadda yadda " In the longrun, Lakes to will be affected by Overfishing and Just jam packed neck on neck fishing to shore fishermen and bow to stern and rubrail to rubrail type of fishing.... Thanks.

pineapple express
09-04-2009, 07:59 AM
we all need to come together on this issue people.

SUPPORT OUR RIGHT TO FISH !!!

vanillagurilla
09-04-2009, 08:43 AM
what we need to do is fish the areas anyway but get about 200 anglers down there at the same time doing it. well... if this closure happens which is bs in the first place. ill tell you what.. closure or no closure im gona fish where ever i damn well please. its not good enough to be and an american citizen or a resident of california but we have to PAY to fish witch is our god givin right by our ancestors for survival. i wonder if i fish with out a lisence and tell them im doing it for survival what they could tell me? because hell, in a survival situation your alowed to kill and eat endagered species if there is no alternative.

KID CREOLE
09-04-2009, 09:37 AM
what we need to do is fish the areas anyway but get about 200 anglers down there at the same time doing it. well... if this closure happens which is bs in the first place. ill tell you what.. closure or no closure im gona fish where ever i damn well please. its not good enough to be and an american citizen or a resident of california but we have to PAY to fish witch is our god givin right by our ancestors for survival. i wonder if i fish with out a lisence and tell them im doing it for survival what they could tell me? because hell, in a survival situation your alowed to kill and eat endagered species if there is no alternative.

And what are you going to do when the confiscate your boat for fishing in a reserve?

vanillagurilla
09-04-2009, 09:47 AM
boat??? whos got a boat?? lol. i never mensioned a boat.

GeordyBass
09-04-2009, 09:49 AM
And what are you going to do when the confiscate your boat for fishing in a reserve?

They can confiscate your boat? F'n Basstards! What's really messed up is my dad is going to buy an Ocean boat.... 24' Cuddy Cabin, now that is just BS from them.... If the rallies and protesting don't get to them.... doesn't a good butt kicking sound like a great Idea? :-)

paintnfish
09-04-2009, 11:49 AM
This is the LAST RSG meeting where we can influence some boundary lines for the semi-final 3 maps will be held on September 10, 2009 at the Sheraton Gateway Hotel in Los Angeles, 6101 W Century Boulevard,90045

PUBLIC COMMENT IS ENCOURAGED

Public Comment: The public will be invited to provide general comment on subjects related to the work of the MLPA South Coast Regional Stakeholder Group (SCRSG) at approximately 9:00 AM on Thursday, September 10, 2009. Speaker cards are requested and may be found at the entrance to the room. Time allotted for public comment is determined by the number of requests and can range from one to three minutes per comment; submitting written comments that can be easily summarized in one to two minutes is encouraged. Note that the public comment period is for comments specific to the SCRSG; comments related to the MLPA Blue Ribbon Task Force, science advisory team, or other MLPA Initiative activities should be directed to those bodies or MLPA staff.

jerryG
09-04-2009, 04:45 PM
The MLPA process continues moving forward driven by the Governator and being fueled by funding from environmental extremists. By the way this will do nothing to stop the enviromentalists who want to put an end to fishing but A new study released indicates that large closures are unnecessary for california check it out.

http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2009/08/01/18613625.php?show_comments=1#18614326

JerryG

paintnfish
09-04-2009, 05:25 PM
If I just stick my head in the sand maybe
Ill feel a little better when its all said and
done.

smokehound
09-05-2009, 12:45 PM
I guess our only hope is to start offing enviromentalists.

We need an anti-green peace, an anti-peta, and an anti sea-shepherds.

As well as a "Kill the Bay". LOL!

That Dang Guy
09-05-2009, 04:59 PM
F it. I guess we're buying boat permits and mexican fishing liscense next year.

GeordyBass
09-06-2009, 08:29 PM
f it. I guess we're buying boat permits and mexican fishing liscense next year.

nah,,,

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

exfactor
09-08-2009, 08:01 PM
You won't be laughing when they close down your beach Geordy. If Sutton gets in, as I believe he will, it's over. I have participated in these meetings for 10 years, and the enviro wheels are turning. Also, think about posting you "released" your fish, instead of rape and pillaging em all. The average joe reads these posts, and just see's the killing, and not the stewardship of respecting our resources. So far, we have lost every vote on our fishing spots. Why do you think it will stop now?

GeordyBass
09-08-2009, 09:02 PM
You won't be laughing when they close down your beach Geordy. If Sutton gets in, as I believe he will, it's over. I have participated in these meetings for 10 years, and the enviro wheels are turning. Also, think about posting you "released" your fish, instead of rape and pillaging em all. The average joe reads these posts, and just see's the killing, and not the stewardship of respecting our resources. So far, we have lost every vote on our fishing spots. Why do you think it will stop now?
I absolutely get what you mean.

I was laughing at the Mexican Permits thing....

I'm going with the Redhead to the meeting Thursday. I'm gonna also see if I will Speak in front of everyone at the meeting. I'm really serious about the situation and I'm damn right pissed off about it too.