PDA

View Full Version : Anyone possibly interested??

ghetto dad
09-03-2009, 10:04 AM
SOLD

Thanks Rich!!!

GD

Troutman65
09-03-2009, 10:16 AM
Wish I had the $$ . :Sad: Good luck Bro

CatchthatTrout
09-03-2009, 01:37 PM

I wish TM65 had the $$ :Sad:
Good Luck Steve.

:ROFL:

ghetto dad
09-03-2009, 01:45 PM
Anyone who is SERIOUS want to reply...:Evil:

Thanks guys

GD

ghetto dad
09-03-2009, 02:01 PM
BTW guys..if anyone is waiting for me to drop the prices, it aint gonna happen....if I dont get exactly the amount I need, then Im not selling..thanks guys

GD

SOSO
09-03-2009, 04:24 PM
BTW guys..if anyone is waiting for me to drop the prices, it aint gonna happen....if I dont get exactly the amount I need, then Im not selling..thanks guys

GD

That's a great price GD.. You won't have any problems.

GeordyBass
09-03-2009, 05:06 PM
Damn too bad you didn't post this a few days earlier, I woulda bought ghettoboy.... good luck with your sale kiddo,,,

ghetto dad
09-03-2009, 05:08 PM
Thanks guys....surprisingly, I havent had any interest yet...hopefully soon..

GD

vanillagurilla
09-03-2009, 05:31 PM

are avets good for irvine? lol jk TM

troutdog
09-03-2009, 05:43 PM
I just left you a message Steve, might have an interested party so give me a ring.

TD

WARRIORMIKE
09-03-2009, 06:38 PM
I have a Blue Avet MXL single speed and a Blue Avet SX single speed. Both in EXCELLENT shape...both have boxes...newer style torpedo handle..I think the SX may need a clamp...

BOTH for $250.....

Must pick up in HB or at Long Beach Sportfishing.....

thanks

GD

Just need the MXL? Willing to sell separately?

ghetto dad
09-03-2009, 07:30 PM
Just need the MXL? Willing to sell separately?

yeah..for $250...:ROFL:I need $250 bro...thanks

GD

Ambassadorhawg
09-03-2009, 07:43 PM
I asked my sister to ask her boyfriend's cousin's uncle Bob. Bob, who is the uncle of my sister's boyfriend's cousin... or did I mention that already? Anyway, uncle Bob says he's only willing to offer a maximum of $247.26 for both reels all in coins, LOL!!! Uncle Bob owns a laundrymat and a few bubble gum machines so all he's got is coins to pay with, unrolled, mixed coins, that is...and it's his life savings...and he's only got one ear so he can't hear very well, oh and he's walks funny, kinda limps, so give him a little time to get there cuz he don't have a car...SORRY...

sansou
09-03-2009, 08:38 PM
Not sure what the status is on the reels (Ambassadorhog buying it or is that a joke?), but if they are available, I will take both reels for $250. Cash delivered to LBSF by close of business.

Please advise.

Ambassadorhawg
09-03-2009, 08:52 PM
Not sure what the status is on the reels (Ambassadorhog buying it or is that a joke?), but if they are available, I will take both reels for $250. Cash delivered to LBSF by close of business.

Please advise.

I was just messing with Steve. I am absolutely BURIED in work which translates to NO FISHING FOR ME! Frustrated, I am randomly joking around on various threads, trying to relieve my pain. Looks like no tuna for me this year...I guess the joke's on meeeeeeee.

Have at 'em Sansou!

ghetto dad
09-03-2009, 09:19 PM

Please advise.

hey rich...thanks brother...hold on..im waiting for a reply from RR

GD

ghetto dad
09-03-2009, 09:28 PM
Reels pending, wake up ricky ray!!!!!

Gd

sansou
09-03-2009, 10:00 PM
I was just messing with Steve. I am absolutely BURIED in work which translates to NO FISHING FOR ME! Frustrated, I am randomly joking around on various threads, trying to relieve my pain. Looks like no tuna for me this year...I guess the joke's on meeeeeeee.

Have at 'em Sansou!

No sweat....wasn't sure if you were being jokingly serious or not. Didn't want to block the deal or anything.

There will be tuna next year if you can't make it out. There's always tuna....the real highlight of this year (every year there's something special IMO) was that short flurry of monster BFT. Otherwise, it's plain old tuna...and they're here year after year.

sansou
09-03-2009, 10:07 PM
hey rich...thanks brother...hold on..im waiting for a reply from RR

GD

If Ricky-Ray buys this I'm snitching and telling his fiance...:Twisted: