PDA

View Full Version : Weather Report

Liteliner
09-02-2009, 06:00 PM
I was wondering if anybody knew where I could check out weather reports and temps for the bishop creek area up in the mountains. Gonna be staying at Sabrina Campground hopefully this weekend so any help would be cool.. THanks.

cappo
09-02-2009, 06:07 PM
Dont let Vic catch wind of this thread

1bigcac
09-02-2009, 07:38 PM
you can check weather.com and it would show you how the weather will be...LOL

Liteliner
09-02-2009, 08:29 PM
you can check weather.com and it would show you how the weather will be...LOL

I can get the weather for bishop Mr. Cac. THe problem with that is that bishop is like 20 miles down the mountain from where I will be camping. I think theres a temp difference because of the altitude...

YANKEES4LIFE
09-04-2009, 06:09 PM
I can get the weather for bishop Mr. Cac. THe problem with that is that bishop is like 20 miles down the mountain from where I will be camping. I think theres a temp difference because of the altitude...

hey this is the same problem i have. me and my dad go up every year (this year twice) and i can never find the temp it's going to be up there.

seal
09-05-2009, 09:47 AM
Mammoth area weather should be very close to Bishop creek temps. The thunderstorms sometimes will be in one and not the other but temps should be very close.

I have posted this site before but this is the guys the locals use, he is on the local radio station up there (93.3?).

http://izotz.com/dweebreport/