PDA

View Full Version : Guide trip half day tuesday t/o-dan the striper killing man

TroutOnly
09-01-2009, 08:02 PM
AFTER HAVING AN 8 GUIDE TRIP HANGOVER AND ONE DAY AT THE REG WORK,I HAD ONE DAY OFF BEFORE I GO TO BISHOP FOR FOUR DAYS,,HIT THE WATER AND DID A RECON ON THE FISH ARM SMALL BOILING ALL AROUND AND A CONSTANT PICK AT THE SCHOOLIES,I WAS AT FIRST ON THE C AND R ,THEN I GOT THE PHONE CALL AND THE KILL SWITCH WAS ENGAGED. AFTER ABOUT FOUR HOURS OF PICKING MY KILLS I RAN INTO A CLIENT FROM A FEW WEEKS AGO HE WANTED TO RENT ME FOR THE REST OF THE DAY WE WORKED OUT THE DEAL HE PARKED HIS BOAT AND THE SLAY WAS ON. WE TROLLED AROUND AS I HELPED DAN GET HIS TROLLING SKILLS IN ORDER,WE WOULD RUN INTO BOILING AREAS AND STOP AND SLING OUR LURES. DAN HAD NEVER FISHED TOPWATER BEFORE , HE WAS LUCKY TOPWATER T/O WAS ON BOARD AFTER SOME COACHING I PUT US IN A SPOT WERE I WAS EXPECTING ACTION AND DAN GOT IT ON HIS LUCKYCRAFT POPPER, HE NOT ONLY HAD A LONG FIGHT BUT HE CRACKED HIS LITTLE UGLY STICK IN THE PROCESS LANDING HIS FIRST TOPWATER STRIPER,I WAS REALLY IMPRESSED BY DAN,THANKYOU DAN FOR USING MY GUIDE SERVICES AGAIN,,,,,,,,,t/o

http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/dan--------111111111.jpg

http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/100_0362dddddd---------222222222222.jpg
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/100_0361ddddddddd-----------3333333.jpg

Mondo21
09-01-2009, 08:38 PM
Nice. " Dan The Striper Killing Machine". I met you with my son Armando Dan last Monday or Monday before last,whatever. When you had only caught one Striper,and you gave it to us. Love the smile you have on your face today. It wasn't that happy the day we met you. Glad to see that big beautiful smile. T.O. you did it again! Great job out there Guys. Maybe we'll see you out at Castaic soon. Cindy:Big Grin:

FINSMACKDOWN
09-01-2009, 08:44 PM
Way to put him on his first top water!....."TOPWATER T/O" thats classic! does it come in an ACTION figure or a Bobblehead:ROFL: you deserve one the way you put folks on fish.

RamboBoy
09-01-2009, 08:46 PM
Nice report T/O...

I'm gonna out to Castaic soon. :Big Grin:

Lipripper93561
09-01-2009, 09:53 PM
I saw that rod bent to the water, you guys hung around that point and waited, patience paid off, it was like a cheering team around your boat when that fish was on.......everyone wondering.....how big how big, heres a shot of that fish from my boat.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2582/3879404755_1e9e2310e3.jpg

hookjaw77
09-01-2009, 11:44 PM
T/O ........you have a striper magnet in that boat?

swanee

fishinone
09-02-2009, 09:46 AM
Dan,

Congratulations on the nice fish. Your smile says it all!

Ron

P.S. T/O you're a striper catching machine!

fishinone
09-02-2009, 10:35 AM
I just talked to Dan.

He's having trouble with his FNN account.

He asked me to pass on his thanks to all of you for your encouragement.

He said to tell you that he got his lures at Castaic Tackle, on The Old Road, real fishing stuff at fair prices.

Ron

Lowe Boat
09-02-2009, 10:51 AM
Yeasterday was the most fun since I last fished with TO. TO put me right on the spot to get my 28" stripper. Bob also helped refine my trooling techniques.
If anyone is even thinking of fishing the local lakes, a trip with TO will pay for itself just in fish and fishing technique, not to consider the best time you will have fishing. I also want to thank Bret at Castaic Bait and Tackle,(on the Old Road in Castaic, obout one mile north of Castaic Marine) Bret advised me on the BEST lure to purchase. That's the lure I caught my 28" stripper.
Later in the day I spotted a stripper boil with limit in about 1 hour.
Thanks TO and Bret!!!

Lowe Boat
09-02-2009, 10:55 AM
As you noticed I had a great time. If you want to go fishing let me know. I go frequently.

Mondo21
09-02-2009, 11:50 AM
As you noticed I had a great time. If you want to go fishing let me know. I go frequently.

Cool. I'll shoot you a p.m. the next time we are going out there.
I won a guide trip with Bob on Saturday. Can't wait until it cools down to use it. Hope to see you soon Dan. You killed them out there. Cindy:Big Grin:

HuskerRod
09-02-2009, 12:13 PM
TO,

You are definately the master. Man, those Stripers cringe at the sight of you. First the Bass, then the Trout, now the Stripers.

huskerrod

TroutOnly
09-05-2009, 09:17 AM
YES HOOKJAW I DO HAVE A MAGNET ITS THAT LITTLE RED BOAT.............t/o

Mondo21
09-05-2009, 10:33 AM
YES HOOKJAW I DO HAVE A MAGNET ITS THAT LITTLE RED BOAT.............t/o

Hahahaha! That was funny Bob.