PDA

View Full Version : Striper -Fest 2009 (1st Annual)-Castaic Lake

gletemfeelsteelgary
09-01-2009, 04:45 PM
Bob and I have been talking and we both agreed that another “Striper –Bowl” type event should happen…

Last night we agreed that the beginning of October should be good.

So…..

We’re looking at Saturday Oct 3rd.

I’ll need to discuss this with the contacts at Castaic Lake and the County to make proper arrangements so that date could possibly change but we’re doing our best to have it sooner than later and the 3rd seems like a good date.

The striper bite is getting more and more solid as each day goes by so we should be in good shape for everyone to have an opportunity at an off the hook day on the water.

An official sign up post will follow just as soon as I get the go ahead from the County and lake contacts.

My goal is to shoot for the group camp area up near the West Ramp area and that would allow overnight camping for all those who would like to stay Saturday night.

Please respond to this if it’s something your interested in especially if you would like to camp Saturday night.

This should prove to be a day and night to remember.

All the conditions of the Striper bowl would apply regarding the contest and raffle donations, no monies will be collected.

Mondo21
09-01-2009, 07:19 PM
Great!!! I'm in. I hope you can pull this off Gary. It would be nice having something close to us for a change.
I would like to use my Trout Only Guide Certificate that I won at Legend's III. Hitts, Bob, and myself will kick Mr. Stripey's butt!!! Cindy:Big Grin:

breeze71
09-01-2009, 08:30 PM
I guess I could add a few more paintings and trophies to my collection....I'm in!

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
09-01-2009, 09:27 PM
sounds like a goodtime gary, i'm sure it will be no problem to fill up those camp spots...i'll wait till sept 30 to see if i'm in..

Beeracuda211
09-02-2009, 06:33 AM
Watch out boys, Beeracuda is back on the Prowl... My fellow associate might pull out a state record crappie as well... he is over due! LOL

B/C

LateFisher
09-02-2009, 09:52 AM
Gary, sounds good to me!!!!!!! There should be room on my boat. Let me know!!!!!!

gletemfeelsteelgary
09-02-2009, 12:10 PM
I'm waiting on a call back from the administrative staff at the lake....hopefully I'll know more soon !

troutdog
09-02-2009, 12:15 PM
I am definitely interested, keep us posted G-Steel!

TD

gletemfeelsteelgary
09-02-2009, 02:55 PM
It looks like it will have to be Sat Oct 10th, I have that reserved the group camp at the lake already, 1 last small detail to iron out and we'll get this puppy officially rolling.

GLFSG

Hometown
09-02-2009, 05:03 PM
I WOULD BE REAL INTERESTED HOPE I AM FREE THAT WEEKEND CAMPING AND FISHING WITH MY NEW FNN TEAM57 FRIENDS:Big Grin::Big Grin::Big Grin:

yamafish
09-02-2009, 07:50 PM
Gary,
Count LadyFish and I are in on this one off of our boat :Smile:

And also..
Thanks again for the generous donation to the raffle at Legends 3.
I was lucky enough to get one of those cool mini refrigs!
I've wanted one.. I'm diabetic and always thirsty! This is something that will be put to good use. Thanks again.
Make ya a deal on the monster truck if ya want it.

rodger - yamafish

Hitts0n
09-02-2009, 11:46 PM
Im in.Im off that weekend.Its my B-day weekend ! We can have the battel/b-day Hitts party !! I cant spend the night though.I have to party that night !! Holla !

Beeracuda211
09-15-2009, 08:01 PM
I can't make it that weekend, I will just pillage it out the week before and leave a few stragglers... LOL