PDA

View Full Version : Santa Barbara and Ventura Areas Late post

keystoner00
09-01-2009, 08:06 AM
Went last sat to SB area in the morning got 6 halis "all short" on a LC 2 BSP and 1 sand bass then hit up Ventura harbor in the afternoon and finally got a legal 24 inch and a 17 inch. 1st legal out of the surf and it feels bitchn!!! I must have have thrown that LC atleast 350+ all day. Met some cool people that day, and the fishing GODS final blessed me.

vanillagurilla
09-01-2009, 09:47 AM
good job bro... the LC is worth its weight in gold when you get it right. i lost one in the harbor once due to a snag and damn near lost my mind.

troutdog
09-01-2009, 10:56 AM
Congrats on your first legal out of the surf, 350 casts makes that well deserved!

1st post in 4 years, to what do we owe the honor? :LOL:

TD

Wingnut
09-01-2009, 11:59 PM
Congrats on your first legal out of the surf, 350 casts makes that well deserved!

TD

First legal out of the surf... that would bring just about anybody out of lurker status... :LOL: Next time bring a camera and thanks for the invite. :Wink:

bones
09-02-2009, 07:10 PM

TD

It's quite obvious Aaron that he has been stoned and drunk off of Keystone Light for the last 4 years and now has become a true member of our family.....LOL

Just kidding dude!

Congrats on the legal in Ventura. That has always been a favorite place for me but the bucket brigades have poached out all of my favorite honey holes there. Just currious....Did you actually stick her in the surf line or in the harbor?