PDA

View Full Version : john garland

Hometown
08-31-2009, 09:34 PM
new blue crew

SoCalGuy7
08-31-2009, 09:42 PM
Looks like the doyers are trying to piece together an old white sox team......:Envious:

Hometown
08-31-2009, 09:53 PM
i new the haters would come out just need a little chum i thought T.D. set a thread up for you just kidding i just love baseball but the dodgers rule go blue

KaliDawgFan
08-31-2009, 09:55 PM
Please tell me they traded McDonald for Garland...

SoCalGuy7
08-31-2009, 09:57 PM
Not hating both Thome and Garland are respectable guys!:Envious:

troutdog
08-31-2009, 10:47 PM
A busy night for the Dodgers as far as the wheelin and dealin goes...nice addition to the pitching staff in Garland. A decent veteran pitcher who will put some wins on the board and provide depth to the rotation....I assume Haeger is the odd man out of the rotation(ironically he was supposed to face Darland on thirsday night!)

Considering the way Halladay is pitching as of late, anyone else happy the Dodgers didn't go after him?

TD

Hometown
08-31-2009, 10:51 PM
A busy night for the Dodgers as far as the wheelin and dealin goes...nice addition to the pitching staff in Garland. A decent veteran pitcher who will put some wins on the board and provide depth to the rotation....I assume Haeger is the odd man out of the rotation(ironically he was supposed to face Darland on thirsday night!)

TD

my thinking to haeger i like but i dont no about the knuckler in post season