PDA

View Full Version : Legends III

Hometown
08-30-2009, 10:47 AM
Just got home from Legends my first event. Had a blast got to meet some really cool cats to bad i didnt catch any. But i wanted to thank Fisherman 57 and everyone else who put in alot of effert to make sure all had a good time. I also won a nice custom rod from BB custom rods & tackle and the band was also great thanks everyone :hometown:

Hometown
08-30-2009, 10:55 AM
just got home from legends my first event.had a blast got to meet some really cool cats to bad i didnt catch any.but i wanted to thank team member57 and everyone else who put in alot of effert to make sure all had a good time i also won a nice custom rod from bb custom ros & tackle and the band was also great thanks everyone :hometown:

my bad i ment fisherman57

Bebop
08-30-2009, 11:37 AM
Just got home from legends my first event.had a blast got to meet some really cool cats to bad i didnt catch any.but i wanted to thank team member57 and everyone else who put in alot of effert to make sure all had a good time i also won a nice custom rod from bb custom ros & tackle and the band was also great thanks everyone :hometown:

this event was my first event with team 57 and it was awsom I want to thank all of you who partisipated and congradulations for the ones who won the prizes I donated. Enjoy them and hope to see you all again. Bebop

pasadenafishin
08-30-2009, 12:02 PM
my first event also, i loved it thanks everyone!

BULLDOGBOOGERS
08-30-2009, 01:07 PM
hay,hay,hay.........i made it home to corona o.k......and i must say that was one heck of a day......

Thanks again Dana...."aka" Fisherman 57.. for putting on Legends three...the bulldog will be back next year for sure.....you got me hooked !! and also a big thanks goes out to irvine lake... for hosting such a special event........it's was darn hot out there........ but it got even hotter....when the 80z all-stars started cranking up the tunes... you guys are good !!! and sure did rock the house...... i ended up buying two t-shirts.......and i am not even going to tell you how many beers i bought...hehehehehe.......and a shot goes out to the girls that were pouring the beers.....the 50 year old bulldog... even got carded......boy did that make me feel good !!

and can't forget "team trolltoon".....you guys rock !!!

yes the S.C.C.A. group & i had a blast... we even caught a few cats when the sun went down....

thanks again for putting on such a special & fun event....

sincerely scott the S.C.C.A. bulldog

BULLDOGBOOGERS
08-30-2009, 01:11 PM
all-most forgot the pic's

B.D.B.

Wingnut
08-30-2009, 06:50 PM
Good times indeed! For the first timers... you haven't seen nothing yet! :Envious: Bigger & better to come. :Cool:

BULLDOGBOOGERS
08-30-2009, 07:56 PM
Good times indeed! For the first timers... you haven't seen nothing yet! :Envious: Bigger & better to come. :Cool: we even had live dancing....hehehehe

PONTOON
08-30-2009, 09:09 PM
Hometown, it was a pleasure meeting you and I'm really glad you had a good time at Legends.
By the way, I hope you were able to get some fish last night.

troutdog
08-30-2009, 09:56 PM
Hometown it was great to put a face to a screen name, I'm glad you enjoyed the day as much as I did. Lets be sure to hook up at the Vine again very soon!

TD

Santa Fe Eric
08-30-2009, 10:30 PM
Just got home from legends my first event.had a blast got to meet some really cool cats to bad i didnt catch any.but i wanted to thank team member57 and everyone else who put in alot of effert to make sure all had a good time i also won a nice custom rod from bb custom ros & tackle and the band was also great thanks everyone :hometown:

Great to put a face with a name! That was a great combo you won!
Welcome once again to Team 57!

Hitts0n
08-30-2009, 11:26 PM
great fun I tell you !!

yamafish
08-31-2009, 05:53 AM
It truly was alot of fun out there!
That is a really nice custom rod you won! Congrats!

Yamafish - rodger

Mondo21
08-31-2009, 09:16 AM
It was great meeting a new Team 57 Member! Hope to get to fish with you real soon. It looked like you had a ball out there. I sure did! Our Dog Koko was wore out! She slept all the way home to the Valley. Cindy:Big Smile:

Hometown
08-31-2009, 05:29 PM
cindy i forgot to give you props on the award if i remember right hits also got one props to all that won an award

Mondo21
09-01-2009, 08:31 AM
cindy i forgot to give you props on the award if i remember right hits also got one props to all that won an award

Thanks HomeTown! O.k. now what is your real name. Not that I'll remember it when I see you again, I'm terrible remembering names. Cindy:Big Smile:

Ladyfish
09-01-2009, 09:03 AM
Congrats on winning the raffle prize! It was my first Legends event also, a day to remember for sure! Thank you for the post!
Hope to see you at the next Team 57 event!

Ladyfish

Hometown
09-01-2009, 12:44 PM
Cindy my real name is mark dont worry if you dont remember i am terrible with names also

Mondo21
09-01-2009, 02:40 PM
Cindy my real name is mark dont worry if you dont remember i am terrible with names also

Nice meeting you Mark! Cindy:Big Grin:

Fisherman57
09-09-2009, 08:50 AM
It was nice meeting you at LEGENDS III Mark!

I hope you'll attend the next TEAM 57 event!...... and Im glad you had a good time! (I still say you look like Robby Gordon from NASCAR)... LOL!

Dana