PDA

View Full Version : Back from Cancun......

saintarv
08-30-2009, 10:33 AM
Well it's bittersweet. It's good to be home but it's sad to leave paradise. Anyway I miss Legends again but I always take my vacations at the end of August do to the kids schedule. Had a great time and here's a few pics.

Here's a pic of the coast from the Hotel Zone from our balcony. What a view.

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w348/saintarv/DSCN0404.jpg

Me and Lil Saint at the beach. It's our backyard from the resort. Just a few steps away from our room. LOL :LOL:

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w348/saintarv/DSCN0366.jpg

Lil Saint posing from the Eternity Pool.......From pool to the ocean. :Cool:

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w348/saintarv/DSCN0415.jpg

By the way we did the Xcaret tour and we drifted in the underground cave rivers for 50 mins. It was very beautiful and once in a life time moment. Xcaret is a great natural wonder.

I have alot more pics but I thought I share a few. Hopefully next year I'll go a different time so I can make it to the Legends. Haven't seen Team 57 since The Incident at the Vine. :ROFL:

Troutman65
08-30-2009, 11:11 AM
Nice Holiday you had bro. :Cool:

WARRIORMIKE
08-30-2009, 11:26 AM
Im booking my vacation now :Twisted:

Is the pool right on the beach, or next to ocean?

How was the fishing down there?

saintarv
08-30-2009, 12:01 PM
Im booking my vacation now :Twisted:

Is the pool right on the beach, or next to ocean?

How was the fishing down there?

The pool was in front of the Ocean. It looks like it extends from the pool to the ocean. LOL If you walk down to the right there's stairs to walk down to the beach. The cool thing is when you get to the edge of the pool you have a great view of the beach below.

I heard the fishing is great. I didn't get a chance to book one cause we were only there for 5 full days.

Sue
08-30-2009, 12:16 PM
Your daughter is gorgeous, Saint!
Looks like you had a good time :Smile:

CASTAWAY
08-30-2009, 12:31 PM
Welcome back Saint!

Glad you had a good vacation. Now let's go fishing!!!!LOL

lalo56
08-30-2009, 12:43 PM
Really cool! Im sure you enjoyed that. Sometime in this lifetime i hope to be able to visit there.

calico killer kevin
09-01-2009, 03:03 PM
Sweet dude! I was there a few years ago and was at the Americano Hotel right up against the gulf. Your hotel was in the Lagoon was it not? I agree, Xcaret is absolutely awesome!

BTW, the water is saltier than normal isn't it?

sansou
09-01-2009, 03:08 PM
Where's the fishing pictures????

Please tell me you at least went surf fishing there....

Mondo21
09-02-2009, 09:08 PM
Beautiful pics. What a nice vacation. Cindy:Big Grin:

TRDEXPERT
09-02-2009, 09:38 PM
Did you stay at The Crown Paradise. That pool looks very familiar. I was there in Cancun a couple months ago..

Cool Pics..

Puerto Vallarta In JANUARY!! Cant Wait.

BTW.. We loved Xcaret.. Did you do "Walking under the sea"??

saintarv
09-02-2009, 11:10 PM
Did you stay at The Crown Paradise. That pool looks very familiar. I was there in Cancun a couple months ago..

Cool Pics..

Puerto Vallarta In JANUARY!! Cant Wait.

BTW.. We loved Xcaret.. Did you do "Walking under the sea"??

Good eyes. Yes it was Crown Paradise. I love the all inclusive package. I didn't do walking under the sea but I did the cave rivers.