PDA

View Full Version : Striper boiling murder guide trip thurs with jason

TroutOnly
08-28-2009, 07:59 AM
HOOKED WITH JASON THE FISHING BANKER A HOOKUP FROM WINGNUT,HIT THE WATER AND WORKED MR STRIPEY OVER ON THE TROLL,AS WE ROLLED AROUND THE LAKE I WAS LETTING JASON KNOW THE HOWS ABOUT SLAYING THE STRIPERS. WE CRUISED AROUND ON THE WATCH FOR THE BOILS WE RAN ACROSS A FEW FALSE STARTS,AND MASSACRED MR STRIPEY ON THE TROLL AS WE WAITED. WE HAD PULLED UP AND STARTED BACK BY THE MARINA WHEN WE GOT THE FIRST TEASER FROM MR STRIPEY. THEY POPPED UP AND MOVED SEVERAL TIIMES THE SECOND TO LAST TIME THEY CAME UP WE JUST BARLEY MISSED THEM I FIGURED OUT WHT DIRECTION THEY WERE MOVING WE MOVED UP THE SHORELINE AND WAITED NEXT THIONG WE KNEW WE SITTING INSIDE A RING OF BOILING STRIPERS, WE WACKED THE CRAP OUT OF THEM JASON HAD NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT BEFORE, I TOLD HIM THE BOILING AT TIMES THERE GETS WAY BIGGER THAN THAT AND HIS EYES GOT HUGE , AND I KNEW THAT HE WAS THINKING HOLY CRAP HOW COULD IT GET BIGGER. THANKYOU JASON FOR USING MY GUIDES SERVICE AND I HOPE YOU HAD FUN LEARNING AND FISHING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,TOPWATER-T/O,,,,,,,,,,,,
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/100_0347JJJJJJ---------3333333333.jpg
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/100_0350JJJJJJJJJ-----------------2.jpg

http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/100_0349JJJJJJJJJJJJJ--------------.jpg
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/100_0352jjjjjjjjjJJJJJJJJJJJJ------.jpg

tpfishnfool
08-28-2009, 08:15 AM
You have been a busy FELON these days Mr Bob. Do you count you Kills as the War goes on ?

kpn
08-28-2009, 08:22 AM
You did it again BOB! It was nice to see you out there again......(NOT FISHING TODAY???). I left early and only catch 1 striper & 1 lmb of a boil....They don't boil much in the morning yesterday....only in the afternoon.......Congrats Jason on a successful striper hunting :LOL:.

KPN.

Mondo21
08-28-2009, 09:03 AM
The slaying continues... It's sooo exciting to hear that you are still out there providing excellent service to your Guess on your "Stripper Slaying Machine Bob!!!" Keep up the great work, and thanks for the pics and report. See you at Legends. Cindy:Big Smile:

fishinone
08-28-2009, 09:23 AM
Bob, you are really on a roll!

Check your PMs.

Ron

hamneggs
08-28-2009, 09:25 AM
Bob - I had an unbelievable experience fishing Castaic Lake with you. I have been fishing there for years and it seemed like a totally different lake after the trip. I couldn't even begin to tell the family about everything I saw.... The different fishing holes / structures, double hook-ups, the fatty that broke the 25lb test leader, and those STRIPER BOILS!!! :Shocked: I thought it was raining stripers. I've never seen anything like that before. I'm surprised how long it lasted too.

Next time I'm out there, I'll be sure to bring some Buddah's Belly if Art can spare some. Hopefully we can find Phuong's Tree again! That spot was insane! :LOL:

Wingnut
08-28-2009, 09:32 AM
Next time I'm out there, I'll be sure to bring some Buddah's Belly if Art can spare some. Hopefully we can find Phuong's Tree again! That spot was insane! :LOL:

Hey, that's TOP SECRET stuff Jason. :Wink: :Secret:
Glad you got to enjoy the "T/O" experience. :Cool:

Bob, you're a Striper killing maniac, see you tomorrow at Legends!!! :Big Grin:

hamneggs
08-28-2009, 09:42 AM
You did it again BOB! It was nice to see you out there again......(NOT FISHING TODAY???). I left early and only catch 1 striper & 1 lmb of a boil....They don't boil much in the morning yesterday....only in the afternoon.......Congrats Jason on a successful striper hunting :LOL:.

KPN.

KPN - Thanks man. The boils were all over TO's boat yesterday. It's like he just knew wherever they'd be next. I think the man's part fish.

hamneggs
08-28-2009, 09:45 AM
Hey, that's TOP SECRET stuff Jason. :Wink: :Secret:
Glad you got to enjoy the "T/O" experience. :Cool:

Bob, you're a Striper killing maniac, see you tomorrow at Legends!!! :Big Grin:

Thanks Art. Let me know when you get some more Buddah's Belly fresh from Hawaii. Have fun at Legends!

troutdog
08-28-2009, 10:03 AM
That is a nice batch of fish right there, some larger models mixed in too!

Keep on slayin Bob!

TD

TroutOnly
08-28-2009, 09:42 PM
T/P I DO THE DAILY BODY COUNT FOR HOW MANY PEEPS ARE ON THE BOAT FOR THE DAY,,,,,,,,LIMITS AND MORE LIMITS ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o