PDA

View Full Version : UFC 102 Couture vs. Nogueira

santaigo
08-27-2009, 10:18 PM
THIS IS GONNA BE A BIG FIGHT RANDY COUTURE VS ANTONIO RODRIGO NOGUEIRA. BOTH GREAT FIGHTERS ND HOW ABOUT:Twisted: "THE DEAN OF MEAN":Wink: KEITH JARDINE ND THIAGO SILVA!!

WHAT ARE YA'LL PREDICTIONS ON THIS PAY PER VIEW!!:Twisted:

candyman
08-28-2009, 10:55 AM
Is this fight tonight?

santaigo
08-28-2009, 11:14 AM
Is this fight tonight?

SATURDAY NIGHT DUDE!!! ITS GONNA BE AWSOME!!!!!:Twisted:

The Angler
08-28-2009, 11:22 AM
Ah another one of the Beat the old guy up fights for UFC. Pure garbage

santaigo
08-28-2009, 05:46 PM
ah another one of the beat the old guy up fights for ufc. Pure garbage

hahahahaha i bet if u got inside the octagon u wont say its pure garbage....:rofl:

The Angler
08-28-2009, 10:06 PM
hahahahaha i bet if u got inside the octagon u wont say its pure garbage....:rofl:

Plz... Ive did a little ju jitsu + Karate training (Brown Belt) when I was a Wee lad,Plus theres a boxing gym like walking distance from my house that I pretty much grew up going to all my life, Plus im what some might say "from the ghetto" so fighting is like second nature to me. While mom & pops where buying u the latest video games & toys. Me & my homies where in back yards putting on the gloves for fun.

On the other hand its entertaing I guess to a point. All UFC is to me is glorified regulated street fights. Yea u got your Brazilian ju jitsu masters and what not but when your in that ring your not thinking about getting the guy in a hold Instinct takes over more than your training. over think and you'll find your lights put out. Belive me I have seen plenty of dudes at clubs with there Tapout shirts thinking there the **** yappin about how they train trying to Intimidate and they always & I mean always get they *** whipped by the little guy its funny.

UFC = one hit wonders or wrestling for a few rounds and get the tap :High Five: