PDA

View Full Version : OC Deputies Busted for Lobster Poaching...

Fish Dog
08-26-2009, 09:36 PM
This pisses me off so much I don't even know what to say...

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/robb-prosecutors-romero-2542876-lobsters-county

..On the other hand, a BIG WTG for Warden Justin Sandvig not letting them get away with it!!

boxl0bster
08-26-2009, 09:42 PM
:Shocked: seriously glad that game warden didnt let them off. did you see that video of these cops talking about how theyre going to frame a girl for a dui? :Rolls Eyes:

sansou
08-26-2009, 09:46 PM
Maybe they were just hungry and they needed to feed their families...

Maybe it's better they are out poaching rather than (insert stereotype about cops)....

Who are we to judge them....

:Wink:

(just wanted to see what it's like to offer up these types of arguments that I just read in another post....LOL)

boxl0bster
08-26-2009, 09:47 PM
maybe they were just hungry and they needed to feed their families...

Maybe it's better they are out poaching rather than (insert stereotype about cops)....

:wink:

(just wanted to see what it's like to offer up these types of arguments that i just read in another post....lol)

lol!! :rofl:

Wingnut
08-27-2009, 12:22 AM
Maybe they were just hungry and they needed to feed their families...

:Wink:

(just wanted to see what it's like to offer up these types of arguments that I just read in another post....LOL)

:Shocked: :ROFL:

smokehound
08-27-2009, 11:25 AM
The higher the power, the higher the corruption.

This is why we need to be taking care of matters ourselves, and not rely on governments to wipe our arses for us.

Im glad these punks got nailed, but sadly, they wont get fired. Just "suspension with pay".

Vman
08-27-2009, 11:46 AM
In my field of works, I deal with criminals, lawyers, District attorneys, and alot of ex-cops.
Let me just say that you don't want to get in their way, piss them off, or challenge their authority.

About 7 years or so ago, a Highway patrol cop on his motocycle was trying to pull this car over on the 5, because it was driven erratically. The two men in the car pulled out guns and started shooting at the motorcycle cop. When they were eventually arrested, we found out that these two guys were off-duty cops that had too much to drink.

It was on the news for one day, and never heard from again. I confirmed this story with a motorcycle cop at Westminster PD about 6 months ago.

It 's a very fine line between being a good cop and a psychotic bully with a badge.

fisherman from long beach
08-27-2009, 12:01 PM
are we gonna start debating on good cops gone bad,its ok to poach lobsters if your an off duty cop,i hope they get what they deserve bullies with a badge.lol.suckers

smokehound
08-27-2009, 01:23 PM
In my field of works, I deal with criminals, lawyers, District attorneys, and alot of ex-cops.
Let me just say that you don't want to get in their way, piss them off, or challenge their authority.

About 7 years or so ago, a Highway patrol cop on his motocycle was trying to pull this car over on the 5, because it was driven erratically. The two men in the car pulled out guns and started shooting at the motorcycle cop. When they were eventually arrested, we found out that these two guys were off-duty cops that had too much to drink.

It was on the news for one day, and never heard from again. I confirmed this story with a motorcycle cop at Westminster PD about 6 months ago.

It 's a very fine line between being a good cop and a psychotic bully with a badge. well said. Very true.

Ready 2 Go
08-27-2009, 03:47 PM
Makes you wonder how many other laws they broke!

Ready 2 Go

The Angler
08-27-2009, 08:35 PM
Makes you wonder how many other laws they broke!

Ready 2 Go

Exactly:Evil::Evil::Evil::Evil::Evil::Evil::Evil:

gavin310
08-28-2009, 11:47 PM

It 's a very fine line between being a good cop and a psychotic bully with a badge.

Guess I can share a story that supports this. I was hanging out with a friend, and one of her friends was a cop. We were all out at dinner. He kept making comments about how he hopes he doesn't have to pull "THIS" out... and then would pull out a clip full of bullets and show it to us. Another time while talking about his gun he pulled it out and brought it above the table. He wasn't a rookie or anything, just was on some major power trip with his gun. Kinda creeped me out.

Troutman65
08-28-2009, 11:56 PM

:EyePop::EyePop: Yikes. You never hear about this kind of stuff on the 6 PM news.

fisherman from long beach
08-29-2009, 08:24 AM
Guess I can share a story that supports this. I was hanging out with a friend, and one of her friends was a cop. We were all out at dinner. He kept making comments about how he hopes he doesn't have to pull "THIS" out... and then would pull out a clip full of bullets and show it to us. Another time while talking about his gun he pulled it out and brought it above the table. He wasn't a rookie or anything, just was on some major power trip with his gun. Kinda creeped me out.

power trip is exactly what it is,its a gang in itself.they look forward to ruffing someone up.but you do have some true cops that can be cooler then you think.but i believe more bad then good .mpo.

Lightline
08-29-2009, 11:11 AM
You see there are bad donuts in a basket....errr...I mean bad eggs in a dozen...err....something like that.

diamondbear
08-29-2009, 04:50 PM
About 8 years ago the L.A. FIREBOAT and crew were cited for illegal poaching of lobsters in the harbor on the night before lobster season started and the boat was conviscated and the chief had to go down to get HIS BOAT BACK . bad apples in every group .