PDA

View Full Version : 9/12/09 fish with OFG

olfishergal
08-26-2009, 08:49 PM
Hi everyone, I had to change plans since the Tide Change went with a private charter so, we free lancers are doing just that. Anyway, some of us have reserved a spot on the Pursuit for sat out of 22nd st landing. Boat leaves at 6am sharp!!!!! Still fishing Catalina all day. Cost is $65.00 per......anyway, you can reserve by calling 310-832-8304. Hope to see you there....
OFG

a

U993

Fisherman57
08-27-2009, 09:56 AM
Hi All.....I am fishing the Tide Change on Saturday Sept 12, 5 am to 5pm.....They make the run to Catalina. This is my B'day fishing trip and would love fellow FNNers to join me.......LBSF has a great special going on so buy (2) get one free........It breaks down to $45 each. You will need to call LBSF and make your resies for (3) if you want the special price. If you go solo, its still a good deal for all day fishing for $65. Please join me to celebrate the beginning of my last year before I am really over the hill. :Envious: I plan on some other lady friends being on this trip too....
LBSF: 562-432-8993 Sure hope some of you guys and gals can make it.....
OFG32-8993

How can you be "over the hill" at 29 Chris? :Wink:

Granny Fish
08-27-2009, 10:09 AM
Would sure like to go, and spend your birthday with you fishing but unfortunately even with the great rates, I just can't afford it. Have a great time. I'll be watching for the report.

glumace
08-27-2009, 02:46 PM
I'll be going out on the trip as well, last one before teaching starts on Monday for me.

olfishergal
08-27-2009, 11:20 PM

HaHa funny funny.........one gets to that certain age and no one peeks anymore......:ROFL:

Would sure like to go, and spend your birthday with you fishing but unfortunately even with the great rates, I just can't afford it. Have a great time. I'll be watching for the report.
Got a few days in case something changes.......Sure love to have you there.
See You Saturday

I'll be going out on the trip as well, last one before teaching starts on Monday for me.

Glad you're coming, see you there

abbfanuc
08-31-2009, 10:01 PM
interested in going but was wondering how long the ride would be to Catalina.

ghetto dad
08-31-2009, 10:33 PM
interested in going but was wondering how long the ride would be to Catalina.

It depends on what part of the island that oure going to start on...anywhere from 2.5 hours from the dock, or up to 4...they have bunks...take a nap...lol

GD

olfishergal
09-01-2009, 01:01 AM
Ride to Cat is all good, grab a bunk, I sure do for that great nap on the way out. goes fast........boat has a smooth ride. Sure can't beat the price, great crew, you'll have a good time.......OFG

olfishergal
09-05-2009, 08:18 PM
bumping this up, hopefully some FNNers will join me and help me bring home some calico for my B'day dinner..........I believe resies can be made now......Hope to see some of you next saturday........OFG

olfishergal
09-07-2009, 11:10 AM

That Hill is too damn close........Cumon guys come and fish with me saturday, call in your resies.........OFG

olfishergal
09-10-2009, 10:43 AM
bump............see update at top..