PDA

View Full Version : Michigan fishermen......adopt a fellow FNN member for a day.

CatchthatTrout
06-28-2007, 09:34 PM
My company is sending me out to Ada, Michigan from July 15 - July 26.

I had the option of having them fly me back during the weekend of these two weeks, but I'm staying the weekend of July 20-22 (I'll have three days off).

I'm hoping that there might be a FNN member(s) in the area or near that would be willing to host me for a day and show me some Michigan lakes fishing.

Granny Fish
06-28-2007, 09:40 PM
Where is the report???? :beat:

Sorry... you made me do it!

CatchthatTrout
06-28-2007, 11:00 PM

Hey :shock:
There's no "out of state" general message board Granny. :wink:

RedKnight
07-09-2007, 08:59 PM
I could hook you up with some of my family that live off a killer LMB lake (Loch Erin)....but you would have to find yourself into the southeastern part of the state. Cabelas in Dundee, Michigan is about 30 minutes from there.

sansou
07-09-2007, 09:54 PM
Good luck out there Tony!

I could hook you up with my in-laws, but I'm too afraid they would embarass the crap out of me with their hillbilly ways!! To this day I still have to sit through "Chinese" jokes.....and I'm not even Chinese. You get the point. :roll:

Gimme a ring and I'll point out some cool places to visit.

Granny Fish
07-09-2007, 10:00 PM

Hey :shock:
There's no "out of state" general message board Granny. :wink:

You are correct... it is called the general message board.

Ada is too far from Mansalona or you could call my inlaws. They would help you get on fish or whatever else might be in season. :wink:

You have my number.... call me if you want their number. They have thier hillbilly ways, but unlike Sansou, I'm not embaressed.

There are lakes and rivers everywhere. It's a no brainer.