PDA

View Full Version : Afternoon second session guideing

TroutOnly
08-23-2009, 09:28 PM
AFTER GOING OUT WITH WINGNUT AND HIS SISTER AND HER DAUGHTER AND HAVING A GREAT SLAY ON THE SCHOOLIES,I GOT A CALL AND A SECIND SESSION FELL INTO PLACE. KOOLY AND HIS POP WHO HAD NEVER FISHED FOR STRIPERS BEFORE , WE TOOK UP WHERE WINGNUT AND HIS CREW LEFT OFF,KOOLYS DAD DICK CAUGHT MOST ALL OF THE FISH ,THEN KOOLY GOT TO TANGLE AND CATCH A BIG ONE ,THE PICS DONT DO THE FISH JUSTICE, IT WAS HIS P.B. STRIPER,THANKS KOOLY AND POP FOR USING MY SERVICE,,,T/O

http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/100_0335kkkkkkkkk----------22222222.jpg
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/100_0333kooly----------11111111111.jpg

http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/100_0334kkkkkkkkkk--------333333333.jpg

Shock
08-23-2009, 09:44 PM
Damn that's a nice stripe!!!

Where was that sucker hiding because I looked all over for the big ones but only the schoolies wanted to play today....

Congrats Kooly on you pb striper...

Nice seeing you out there today Bob...Keep up the good work getting peeps on fish!!

See ya on the water....

Panfish Junior
08-23-2009, 10:09 PM
That's a nice model. Keep up the good work uncle Bob. Nice seeing you out there today! :LOL:

Wingnut
08-23-2009, 10:22 PM
Fantastic! I was standing in the surf this evening when I got the text pic from Kewly of the Striper. Brought a big smile to my face. :Big Grin: Congrats Hubert!!! I'm glad that you & your Dad had a great time with Bob. You're lucky that we limited out so early today. :Wink: Thanks for another memorable trip Bob, My sister & niece had a blast! I'll put in a report a little later. :Cool:

kewlwhip
08-24-2009, 07:39 AM
Thank you Uncle B!, thank you Wingnut- see you gents this weekend at Legends!

Bob's playing in the water again today! lol- great pb so far!!

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?t=37488

fishinone
08-24-2009, 10:15 AM
Bob,

With all the time you spend fishing, how do find time to post?

You've had a string of great fishing days.

Ron

BingJr
08-24-2009, 11:08 AM
So the Rumors are true!

There are STRIPERS in Castaic!
Good to Know.

X-rap/Chovie?

Badbeat
08-24-2009, 11:21 AM
Bob, when is it my turn??? :LOL: Arthur was telling me about the crazy striper action, good stuff as always. See you on Saturday at Legends. :Cool:

fishinone
08-24-2009, 11:35 AM
So the Rumors are true!

There are STRIPERS in Castaic!
Good to Know.

X-rap/Chovie?

:ROFL: Yea, really, I've been there on days when it seemed like a rumor!

TroutOnly
08-25-2009, 04:46 AM
THANKYOU KOOLY FOR USING MY GUIDES SERVICE AND WINGNUT WANTS HIS FISH BACK, IM GLAD YOURE FATHER HAD A BLAST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o

gletemfeelsteelgary
08-25-2009, 10:58 AM
sweet job on that feesh....especially landing it...theres been a few lost as of late so double the congrats on that one....sweet fish....now that you got a new PB....it's gonna be a whole different world for you where your PB goals just get bigger and bigger and the sick thing is that it can really happen at that lake...they are there !

Real fine work on leading him to the Bite Bob....

I didnt get to head out this morn...got sidetracked at my apt's....

I'll see bout heading out later this week but tomorrow I head out to the open Blue for another shot at some big game....

Glad ta see the bigger fish slowly creeping in...it shouldnt be lond till we see them in more regularity !

Can't wait !

Congrats on ALL the slayage !

troutdog
08-25-2009, 12:15 PM
What a great day at the lake, congrats to you and your Dad Kewlio!

Kepp on slayin Bob....

TD

Hitts0n
08-25-2009, 01:11 PM
Old man Kewly must have been sober to land that ! Lma0 !! Great j0b kewlwip !:Cool:

kewlwhip
08-26-2009, 07:49 AM
THANKYOU KOOLY FOR USING MY GUIDES SERVICE AND WINGNUT WANTS HIS FISH BACK, IM GLAD YOURE FATHER HAD A BLAST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o Uncle B, its always a pleasure and more. Pops was grinning from ear to ear, and kept talking about the big one we landed that day. The stories, memories were permanently imbeded- thanks for the goodtimes always! MORE TO COME- hahahahaaaaa

sweet job on that feesh....especially landing it...theres been a few lost as of late so double the congrats on that one....sweet fish....now that you got a new PB....it's gonna be a whole different world for you where your PB goals just get bigger and bigger and the sick thing is that it can really happen at that lake...they are there !

Real fine work on leading him to the Bite Bob....

I didnt get to head out this morn...got sidetracked at my apt's....

I'll see bout heading out later this week but tomorrow I head out to the open Blue for another shot at some big game....

Glad ta see the bigger fish slowly creeping in...it shouldnt be lond till we see them in more regularity !

Can't wait !

Congrats on ALL the slayage !

thanks a bunch- w/out Bob leading us onto the Stripers...

What a great day at the lake, congrats to you and your Dad Kewlio!

Kepp on slayin Bob....

TD yeaaaah TD

Old man Kewly must have been sober to land that ! Lma0 !! Great j0b kewlwip !:Cool: sober or not- DD's like this will not get away. Too many big fish have slipped my grasps in past- it was bound to change hehehe,.. Uncle Bob did the net job in a split second, so that was 1/2 the battle too!