PDA

View Full Version : Greenvalley Lake?

viperman100
08-22-2009, 11:16 PM
Anyone been there latley? any info on this lake, I havent been there in about two years and I was wanting to go back and try it out but I heard prices have gone up and the fishing has gone down. Just wondering if anyone would have some helpful info. stocking dates and where they get their fish from, I uses to fish when they stocked whitewater trout but then they switched over to mount lassen just wondering whats going on there now. Thanks for the info.

viperman100
08-23-2009, 09:08 PM
Wow, I guess no one fishes here anymore, sad cuz this was a real good fishing hole back when...
I used to catch big whitewater trout in the 3-5lb range with regular powerbait and power worms. Actually caught a bass on a swim bait and on a spinner bait too.

TopwaterBassin
08-23-2009, 10:40 PM
Ya, I used to fish this Lake a lot when I lived up in Big Bear. I went up there a few times after I moved, but it was pretty slow so I just never went back. Used to be a good Lake back in the day, haven't heard anything lately though.

smokinflies
08-24-2009, 07:40 AM
i know the fee to fish there went up.

goodguy
08-24-2009, 08:20 AM
I was up there a couple of weeks ago, fished from the shore for a few hours in the afternoon with no love. Was a pretty slow day overall. There were people cathing, they were few and far between. The size of the fish there has gone down significantly...

I hadn't fished it for about 2 years, but never had anything less than 5-10 fish days... And bigger fish too! Now nothing and the ones that were caught were stocker size...