PDA

View Full Version : Corona lake fri night 24/7

BULLDOGBOOGERS
08-22-2009, 08:12 PM
well luckie,gavin & the bulldog hit up corona lake......to do some all-night fishing.......luckie put us on some fish right from the start........tony caught the most but gavin caught the biggest one's ....it was a nice warm night out on the water......we just had a blast.....i think that i spent more time taking fish hooks out of the catfishes mouths...then i did fishing......but thats all good with me.......it's good to see people catching fish...out of corona....

scott "aka" bulldogboogers

Troutman65
08-22-2009, 08:58 PM
Nice going on the CATFISH . Looks like some nice ones were landed. Thanks for the report.

catfish 17
08-23-2009, 01:36 AM
NICE CATZ. i was there yesterday too. and i only got 3. the biggest 1 was a 6 pounder from the shore. this was the second time i see you out there lol. when are u going again?and where do u catch those big cats?i mean if you dont care.

PONTOON
08-23-2009, 03:40 PM
Bulldog, that's a nice haul of cats!:Thumbs Up::Thumbs Up:

Santa Fe Eric
08-23-2009, 04:03 PM
Nice work Men!

Looks like a great boatload of fish!

BULLDOGBOOGERS
08-23-2009, 05:37 PM
yes thanks guys.......it was a strange night.....in my boat.....the cats were real small or real big.......i even caught a bullhead.....maybe it was the weather.....at 2:00 pm it was 67 degrees......most of are fish were caught down by the dam......in deeper water......water temp 78 ......we tried are darndest with the green light for the crappie...with no love at all......maybe to deep of water....who knows !!!.....well that trip is history.....looking forward to next week......

so bulldog out...see you on the water......scott

AQUABOOGIE AKA MADDFISHIN
08-23-2009, 09:37 PM
you guys are monsters on the lake!!! way 2 go - as always!!!

BULLDOGBOOGERS
08-24-2009, 04:54 PM
you guys are monsters on the lake!!! way 2 go - as always!!! thanks buddy...but we are far from monsters.......but we do fish the lake a-lot......because it is close to our homes !!.....now pontoon....and the gang" fish the vine.......every week.... and you can see what they get........and it's because they know the lake..... now i can go to the vine and catch my 5 cat's......but not the big one's like these guys do.....or should i say gals do to......it's all location !!! if you know the holes.....where those cat's are you will do good........o-well thats my 2 cents worth...........see you on the 29th......i might not do much cat fishin but i will have my boat on the water.......following these people when i see them in there boats to see the spots they fish......

see ya when i see ya scott "aka" bulldogboogers......

troutdog
08-24-2009, 05:45 PM
WOW I feel honored for the props BullDog, but it is hard to swallow even be mentioned along Trolly and Pontoon...true Legends of the Vine. Thanks for the honorable mention :Wink:

Thanks for the report and the feedback regarding Corona, wtg out there!

TD

AQUABOOGIE AKA MADDFISHIN
08-24-2009, 05:54 PM
thanks buddy...but we are far from monsters.......but we do fish the lake a-lot......because it is close to our homes !!.....now pontoon....and the gang" fish the vine.......every week.... and you can see what they get........and it's because they know the lake..... now i can go to the vine and catch my 5 cat's......but not the big one's like these guys do.....or should i say gals do to......it's all location !!! if you know the holes.....where those cat's are you will do good........o-well thats my 2 cents worth...........see you on the 29th......i might not do much cat fishin but i will have my boat on the water.......following these people when i see them in there boats to see the spots they fish......

see ya when i see ya scott "aka" bulldogboogers......

yeah; i too believe its all about location, and knowing the spots. i've been working santa ana pulling in one or two; still trying to find that sweet spot. i love fishing the vine also!!! i'm a shore fisherman and usually can make out with 3 to 4 a session; however the high water level has made it extremely taxing from the shore...the trees from last year are now fish cover; but i will continue to hone my skills for the rest of the season, hopefully september and october will bring some shore relief at the vine... till next time...aquaboogie a.k.a tha madd fisherman...

BULLDOGBOOGERS
08-24-2009, 06:19 PM
yeah; i too believe its all about location, and knowing the spots. i've been working santa ana pulling in one or two; still trying to find that sweet spot. i love fishing the vine also!!! i'm a shore fisherman and usually can make out with 3 to 4 a session; however the high water level has made it extremely taxing from the shore...the trees from last year are now fish cover; but i will continue to hone my skills for the rest of the season, hopefully september and october will bring some shore relief at the vine... till next time...aquaboogie a.k.a tha madd fisherman...you can ride with me some night....aquaboogie...we will find where toon & trolly and troutdog...fish...they ain't hiding from the bulldog....."we" will find them.....i got me some night vision b-knocks.....for the night.....trust me it's just a mater of time..... the bulldog wants to catch a big cat out of the vine..... take my pic...and let him go.......i will get one......one way or the other.... even of i have to spy......on those guys.....hehehe...L.O.L

SCOTT 'aka" bulldogboogers

Loye
08-26-2009, 04:30 PM
Nice going bulldog!

Hitts0n
09-08-2009, 02:09 AM
Great report !! Nice slaying