PDA

View Full Version : Last Chance is Moving down the street!!

megan@lastchance
08-22-2009, 05:45 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know we will be moving our shop sometime in October just down the street to Sanderson and Wentworth. Closer to the Expressway and yes Diamond. It's the stoplight just past Acacia(spelling not sure) but before Stetson. We will have much better in and out access for everyone with having a stoplight right there also with the boats there is the plenty of parking in the parking lot but we also have the side street, Wentworth, to park along. Very excited but lots to do to get ready for that. will keep posting dates as we get closer to let everyone know for sure when it will happen. I will also have flyers in the store hopefully tomorrow.

Megan

HuskerRod
08-22-2009, 06:41 PM
Sounds great. Will the store have more square footage?

megan@lastchance
08-22-2009, 07:54 PM
yes it will by a little over 900 square foot bigger, making us a little over 3300 sq feet total.

samgann93
08-22-2009, 11:35 PM
oh man. i think more square footage equals more gear =D

WARRIORMIKE
08-22-2009, 11:39 PM
Megan,

Are you going to put more boats in the shop?

Glad to hear business is doing good for you guys!

RamboBoy
08-23-2009, 12:00 AM
That's a great news! I will stop by there when everything is going to settle down in October. See ya there!

Rambo

TrouTracker
08-25-2009, 12:33 AM
To Megan- That's great news for all angler's. Your store already looks great as it is, just wait until you guys get 900 sf more space. If you guys haven't been to Last Chance B&T, this will be the perfect time for you to go. And, a very nice way of saying "thanks" to Megan for all of her hard work. Support their new store in any way possible. Buy your fall/winter tackle there, as they've struggled a bit since the Jewel has been closed to private boat launching. But, to the Merchant's credit, they've always managed to be positive during this transition. While your there, say a little "hello" to Megan and give her a little pat on the back......
Barry A. Ogawa

megan@lastchance
08-25-2009, 07:29 PM
No there will not be boats just more product :Big Grin:

HuskerRod
08-26-2009, 12:07 PM
Dang,

That means I'm gonna have to drive further to get to your store. Now 6 blocks instead of 5 blocks.

Huskerrod

pwynn
08-26-2009, 02:11 PM
Dang,

That means I'm gonna have to drive further to get to your store. Now 6 blocks instead of 5 blocks.

Huskerrod

well move out to the east side (gods country) and it is one 7 miles

JENSEN500
08-27-2009, 06:20 PM
megan,nice to hear of the move!let me know if you need a hand and/or a trailer to move.i'll get Kris over there to help :) Me and Shoemaker will supervise. j/k seriously,hit me up if you need it.

fishtacomag
09-17-2009, 11:00 PM
megan--lets get a small article about this in the winter Trout issue of FISH TACO CHRONICLES. Send me something rough with the new address and I will smooth it out. This issue is great timing for this as it will come out right before Thanksgiving and when the trout should turn on at the lake.
call or pm
shawn