PDA

View Full Version : Chubasco 1/2 day Point Loma Kelp

deanhall32
08-20-2009, 05:47 PM
Took the 1/2 day special 9 AM - 4 PM on the Chubasco 2 out to the Point Loma kelp beds for some slow fishing today.

Captain Trevor ran the boat and had Chad on the deck with Patrick in the galley and on the deck too.

Current sucked all day and the wind picked up early and was pretty persistent. It was a beautiful day however and everyone fishing had fun. The fishing consisted mostly of calico bass with a barracuda mixed in.

Ernie plans on running offshore 3/4 day trips soon!!!!!

JapanRon
08-20-2009, 07:04 PM
Hi deanhall32,

Nice little overview and great headsup on the coming plans for the boat.

So ....... I guess begging, crying, groveling at Captian Trevors feet worked in getting him to plan some off shore trips !! Just Kidding .... as I know how you like the bluer water !!

Hope to hear of grand success.

JapanRon

Oz
08-20-2009, 07:25 PM
at least u get to fish homie...good 2 see u out again...hopefully ican get out this boat. probally will have 2 wait til next year tho

hbomb
08-20-2009, 07:50 PM
Good to see you guys had fun though, thanks for the report.:Cool:

Jackpot Jimmy
08-20-2009, 07:50 PM
Nice report Coach! Good to see you out fishing.

deanhall32
08-20-2009, 08:06 PM
Hi deanhall32,

Nice little overview and great headsup on the coming plans for the boat.

So ....... I guess begging, crying, groveling at Captian Trevors feet worked in getting him to plan some off shore trips !! Just Kidding .... as I know how you like the bluer water !!

Hope to hear of grand success.

JapanRon
Real funny JR. I actually enjoyed the calmness of fishing a kelp bed as it was a nice break from doing your favorite type of fishing--- the tuna shuffle!!

at least u get to fish homie...good 2 see u out again...hopefully ican get out this boat. probally will have 2 wait til next year tho
Next year?? Come on Oz!!

Good to see you guys had fun though, thanks for the report.:Cool:
You would have had fun too!!!

Nice report Coach! Good to see you out fishing.
And I thought I fish alot!!!!

Liteliner
08-20-2009, 10:33 PM
Nice job with the pics dean. I still havent made it down there yet. I see quite a few ladies on the boat.:Shocked::Cool::Embarrassed: (Cant believe im the only one who noticed???)

ghetto dad
08-21-2009, 08:09 AM
Nice job with the pics dean. I still havent made it down there yet. I see quite a few ladies on the boat.:Shocked::Cool::Embarrassed: (Cant believe im the only one who noticed???)

um..no...lol...I was gonna comment on them too....nice women and report Coach!!!!! I see you bring your harem with you now when you fish....

GD

deanhall32
08-21-2009, 11:20 AM
um..no...lol...I was gonna comment on them too....nice women and report Coach!!!!! I see you bring your harem with you now when you fish....

GD

Two of the girls work on boats and the rest can fish!! They actually scrubbed the boat down too!!

ghetto dad
08-22-2009, 05:46 AM
Two of the girls work on boats and the rest can fish!! They actually scrubbed the boat down too!!

niiiicccceeeeee

GD

kpn
08-22-2009, 09:01 AM
Man! You fish a lot Dean......Great job out there!
It was nice to meet you and the group the other day.

KPN.

deanhall32
08-22-2009, 11:22 AM
Man! You fish a lot Dean......Great job out there!
It was nice to meet you and the group the other day.

KPN.

Nice meeting you too! How did you guys do?

I fish alot during the summer because I have the time off ( I am a teacher ). It's back to work next week so I am now down to a weekend fisherman ( like 99% of everyone else).