PDA

View Full Version : Ensenada Half Day Yellowtail

desertdropshot
08-17-2009, 06:46 AM
Went out with Sergios Sportfishing Sunday and had a great day on the water. Plenty of Red Snapper, Ling Cod and a nice Yellow that I am posting. The crew was helpful, the captain put us on fish and the weather was perfect. Tell Sergio you want the Chupalolo special...

victor101
08-17-2009, 08:47 AM
Went out with Sergios Sportfishing Sunday and had a great day on the water. Plenty of Red Snapper, Ling Cod and a nice Yellow that I am posting. The crew was helpful, the captain put us on fish and the weather was perfect. Tell Sergio you want the Chupalolo special...

Nice...sounds like a great day and mixed bag...

I think ill go to Johnnys Discotec for my "CHUPAlolo special" instead... LOL

desertdropshot
08-25-2009, 09:08 AM
Went out again last Friday with Sergio for a fantastic half day Todos Santos and a spot called Bajo. Mike hooked us up at the bait shack with some nice sardines and off we went. We tallied it up at the end of the day and we had caught a total of around 11 different types of fish. Heres my best recollection of the fish that we caught. You cant beat the fishing or the rates. Make sure you ask for the Chupalolo special. The half day boat leaves at 7am. Sergio is also running some full day Albacore/Tuna boats for around 160 bucks and they are nailing Albacore and Yellowfin tuna. We were treated like kings...

Yellowtail (2)
Salmon Grouper (2)
Ling Cod
Red Snapper (prob 30)
Barracuda (10 or so)
Bonita
Calico
Rock Bass
Sheepshead (1)
Halibut (1)
Sculpin

The deck hand Jesus was fantastic and our skipper Manuel was on the fish all day. Congratulations to Benjamiin for his jackpot Yellowtail. I will post pics when I get back home. DDS

hbomb
08-25-2009, 09:41 AM
great job desertdropshot, great report.

JapanRon
08-25-2009, 02:56 PM
Hi desertdropshot,

Good job on the fishys.

Thanks,

JapanRon

desertdropshot
08-31-2009, 10:42 AM
As promised, here are some shots from our WFO trip out of Sergios. Im going to try and go down one more time before October-the fish are hungry...

eddiefishtaco
08-31-2009, 10:05 PM
Nice!
cool pics and report