PDA

View Full Version : Fishing out of Seaforth/LOST equipment

bitedez
08-16-2009, 01:58 PM
Short report because I'm kinda sad about it. Went out of seaforth landing. WO barracuda somewhere around coronado's islands. Too many seals at the islands. Went home with mexican limits.
Here's what I lost and would be very grateful if anybody could helf me out. I lost to rod/reel combos. One reel was a catala the other was a tn14, across of the seaforth RENTAL place. I had placed my rod/reels on the lawn where the cars are parked in a diagnol. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

EastCoaster
08-16-2009, 03:05 PM
Wow, thats nuts. I have been there 2 times and let my gear lay and nothing had happened to it. I was also with people and they were in the area. That sucks cause I heard that area isnt so bad.. Sorry to hear it

TShaffer
08-16-2009, 05:32 PM
Man thieves suck. I had two combos stolen from me in Catalina last month. Just makes me not wanna trust people. Hope someone turns your combos in man.

Liteweight
08-16-2009, 08:26 PM
Very Sorry to hear about the loss. :Sad:
Have heard too many stories over the years about gear getting ripped off. I hope this serves to remind fellow FNNer's to always be vigalante about unattended gear.
I never leave my gear unattended when out fishing/parking anywhere (even on the boats I've crewed).
It's very sad that we can't even trust fellow angler's. :Twisted:
LW

BOIL909
08-16-2009, 09:57 PM
thats why u never leave your gear left alone bro. sorryy about that