PDA

View Full Version : Castaic this morning 8/14/09

kpn
08-14-2009, 05:12 PM
I was inviting to fish with Gary on his Tin Can this morning to chase after the boils for some Top Water actions.
The condition has changed from last Wed and last week, there was some boils here and there, but not as thick as last Wed......
First spot we fished we see some bait along the point and about 10 minute we got there the boil starts....We got 4 fishes on that spot....it slow down, so we move to the next one.....We caught one here one there.
The high light of the day was after I hook one schoolies....he jumps at least a foot out of the water.....Talking about aggressive :Wink:.

Here is the pic of the schoolies.
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/Fisherman7/IMG_2146.jpg

Gary,
Thanks for the invited bro. We should do it again :Wink:.

Khanh aka KPN.

PS: All fishes caught on Top Water Mini Shad.

Liteweight
08-14-2009, 05:53 PM
Nice fisheeeesss (as Gary would say).

Good work on the topwater! Still have to catch one on it, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time. Will keep pluggin' (forgive the pun). :LOL:

LW

trail blazer
08-14-2009, 08:09 PM
WTG KPN and GARY
at it again i see!!!!!!!!!!

SLAYMASTERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MonsterGuppy
08-14-2009, 08:23 PM
:Beer Toast:
Said hi to you and gary on on the lake this morning, we keeped getting short strikes till later in the afternoon, then finally picked up a couple schoolies. Found a good few boils but all very small fish and no takers on the top water for us.

kpn
08-14-2009, 10:14 PM
Nice fisheeeesss (as Gary would say).

Good work on the topwater! Still have to catch one on it, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time. Will keep pluggin' (forgive the pun). :LOL:

LW

Robert,
The big boy starting to show soon......all schoolies we caught this morning are a bit bigger :Wink:.
Thanks.

WTG KPN and GARY
at it again i see!!!!!!!!!!

SLAYMASTERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott,
The stripers have no chance when we team up j/k :ROFL:.
Go get em bro.
Thanks.

:Beer Toast:
Said hi to you and gary on on the lake this morning, we keeped getting short strikes till later in the afternoon, then finally picked up a couple schoolies. Found a good few boils but all very small fish and no takers on the top water for us.

MG,
It was nice to meet you guys this morning. We got some fish on dead water and some on small boils. The KPN Mini Top Water Sahd makes a big difference.
Thanks.

KPN.

mamachipy
08-14-2009, 10:36 PM
I took my two boys, HighwayPig, and his boy out today as well. We got on the water at noon and it was blowing. Tough going but we managed to get 14 on the boat on the troll but it took all day. Off the water at 7:15. Did not see any top water action until 6:30 back in Elizabeth but went away just as fast as it came up. Glade to see you got a piece of it.