PDA

View Full Version : all day boat for sat the 15th

d.pdad
08-12-2009, 09:41 AM
i usually head out of dana wharf but both the fury and seahorse are chartered this weekend. wanted to get to cat for a shot at the YT and quality calicoes . if anyone has any suggestion they would be appreciated as i havent used any other local landings in many years and dont want to pick the wrong one. or better yet if anyone needs an extra hand with fuel and bait i am your man all my own gear plenty of experiance and i am an outstanding and legendary individual(not really just a nice guy)
reply or pm with any help and happy fishing:Envious:

d.pdad
08-19-2009, 12:22 PM
i am always interested in a ride and know my way around a boat will washdown and do whatever the captain says. i am not a complete *** i just love to get out and fish.

olfishergal
08-19-2009, 01:44 PM
Tide Change out of Long Beach Sports Fishing has a couple spots available for this weekend.....Buy (2) get one free.....I am going so if you want to go mention me (OFG) and find another person and the cost would be $45 each. Anyway its cat all day 5 am to 5pm.....BTW I am going Saturday. All of their other rides are sold out for this weekend.....take care

victor101
08-19-2009, 01:57 PM
The Pursuit out of 22nd street Landing: A good boat but can be packed (70 peeps) on the weekends...so its a good boat if you have a weekday off from work.

Tide Change out of Long Beach Sportfishing: Good boat...good captain...they are running the 3 for 2 special. Make sure to say whats up to Steve(Ghetto Dad) in the office.

Tradition out of Redondo sportfishing: Good Captain and crew...Usually has a little lighter loads and you get to fish with "Jackpot Jimmy"!

Freelance out of Daveys Locker: Havent been on this boat yet but I hear great things about the capt and crew...Might be a little closer to you since you mentioned Dana Wharf...