PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Piru report/Pics

JSAUCE818
08-12-2009, 07:42 AM
Whats up FNN?!..Its been a while since ive posted up a report, better yet even hit the water!. Ive been real busy but I am managing to squeeze some fishing time on the weekends. Well, made some plans to book a Pontoon this past Sunday with some friends @ Piru Lake . There new pontoons are awesome, they have livewells, 60HP 4 stroke, stereo, fishfinder, and comfortable seating. Anyways, the plan was to catch some sun, and try to get my friends on their 1st fish. We pulled up to a cove that looked pretty fishy, rigged my friend “michelle” up with a split shot night crawler…I was showing her how to cast, and her 1st cast was like a pro! As soon as her line hit the water,…BAM! Hook up! She was fighting her 1st fish of her life!.....got a perfect hook set right on the lip, she managed to land it,..and she even Lipped her 1st bass all by herself which was a total shocker to me considering that she was freaking out even by grabbing a night crawler..lol..

Meet Michelle, and her 1st fish.
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l165/jsauce818/securedownload11.jpg

OK, next on the list was Brenda which is Michelle’s sister...she was quiet for the most part so I my mission was to get her in on the action. I moved to another spot, rigged up the lil sis,…made a cast and after a couple of minutes later….HOOK UP! Reel starts screaming and she is also starts fighting her 1st fish! She manages to land it, but it took her a while to convince her to lip the bass…lmao..hey! but she did it the end!..

Meet Brenda and her 1st fish ever…
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l165/jsauce818/IMG00980.jpg

Meanwhile, Michelle is practicing how to cast but got her line tangled up through the eyes of the rod, I was trying to help her out but she gets real stubborn at times and wants to do everything on her own, and besides she was giving me a hard time cause she had caught a fish already and I havnt,…FINALLY after 30min of untangling her line :ROFL::ROFL:,..she makes a cast…and once again, no more than 10secounds, BAM! Hook up! She starts reeling in WHILE giving me and “fishstix” a hard time, and she manages to land her 2nd bass,…
Here it is..
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l165/jsauce818/IMG00977.jpg

Despite the hard time she was giving me about not catching fish ( I was playing deckhand), im glad she caught her 1st fish, better yet “2” and Her lil sister farmed another one at the boat, but its ok, she got to land 1 atleast.,… Theres nothing better than to witness someone experience the rush and excitement that 1st got us fellow fisherman “hooked” into this addicting hobby that we call fishing. We had to end Fishing early due to nice expensive pontoon I was describing earlier, took a crap on us!!!...very Frustrating that we had to end it early, the good thing is that the people at the marina took care of me and refunded me 100.00, so that was fair to me.

Us getting towed back…lma0…
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l165/jsauce818/IMG00981.jpg
….

Plans are to hit up the VINE this sat morning to target some cats, so if you see us, come and holla at me..espescially if you know where the fish are at!..lol.
…Thank you all for reading, hope you enjoyed the report and pics, tight lines, and be safe out there yall…

cappo
08-12-2009, 08:50 AM
Wassup Jesse. You still fish? Nice job getting them on some fish.

russ88
08-12-2009, 08:56 AM
Hey skinny is that your girl? U showing her off? lol Glad u got out and fished. Hope all is well. Lates!

farmacist
08-12-2009, 09:08 AM
Good Good Good!! all around Jesse
Need to fish w/ you soon bro

BingJr
08-12-2009, 01:20 PM
Great report bass guide jessie. I didnt see any Fishstix pix? That guy has been MIA for way to long.

Looks like nice day out there.

PWBUILDING
08-12-2009, 01:26 PM
that is a great post. glad to see someone catching fish & enjoying time together

J Bone
08-12-2009, 01:29 PM
Yo Jesse! It's good to see your back on the water again. Good job on putting the ladies on fish.

JSAUCE818
08-12-2009, 01:54 PM
Wassup Jesse. You still fish? Nice job getting them on some fish.
i know right?..i even forgot how to a knott, thats how long its been..lol.

Hey skinny is that your girl? U showing her off? lol Glad u got out and fished. Hope all is well. Lates!
Big Russ! Skinny? i still got alooooong way to go for that, lol, but ive lost 103lbs so far!,...no she is not my girl,..she is a friend of mine...Lets fish soon man, come to the fresh...you straight converted into a saltwater whore.

Good Good Good!! all around Jesse
Need to fish w/ you soon bro
Farmy!, talk to me bro...just let me know so we can set something up.

Great report bass guide jessie. I didnt see any Fishstix pix? That guy has been MIA for way to long.
Looks like nice day out there.
yeah, unfortunately i wasnt able to get fishstix in any pix...the only pix of fish stix was when we were taking a shot of CAZADORES tequila on the boat...hehe. And i had a great time at your UFC get together at your house as usual.

that is a great post. glad to see someone catching fish & enjoying time together
Thanks you, catching fish and having a good time, it doesnt get any better than that.

Yo Jesse! It's good to see your back on the water again. Good job on putting the ladies on fish.
thanks bro, And it actually felt good to BE out in the water, im gonna try to get out more often.

troutdog
08-12-2009, 02:17 PM
way to get your guests on some fish Jesse!

TD

BIGRED KILLA
08-12-2009, 02:51 PM
Nice job out there Jesse thanks for the pics and report.

Bigred

SoCalSteve
08-12-2009, 07:14 PM
blast from the past! What up sauce!

GeordyBass
08-12-2009, 07:55 PM
Nice Job getting the chicks on some fish brothaaa! Wtf happened to the boat kiddo?

Wingnut
08-12-2009, 09:19 PM
Holy cow... there you are Jessie. Nice day spent with friends. Congrats on all the first catches. Now if I see a surf fishing report from you, that would really knock my socks off. :Wink:

JSAUCE818
08-12-2009, 10:07 PM
way to get your guests on some fish Jesse!
TD
thanks TD, ill keep you posted on this sat.

Nice job out there Jesse thanks for the pics and report.
Bigred
RED, dude im still waiting on a saltwater tubing session with you and bones. Hit me up soon.

blast from the past! What up sauce!
YOUR telling ME steve? man i havnt heard of you for a while to bro, hope all is good with you and the fam.

Nice Job getting the chicks on some fish brothaaa! Wtf happened to the boat kiddo?
there was a total of 6 of us, thats why we got the toon. Pshhh..imagine all those people on my boat, it would look a cuban refugee boat..lol

Holy cow... there you are Jessie. Nice day spent with friends. Congrats on all the first catches. Now if I see a surf fishing report from you, that would really knock my socks off. :Wink:
hmm..i see that day around the corner arthur:Secret: wont be as productive as yours and Mikes fishing outings, but a perch will be good enough for me..lol

ghetto dad
08-12-2009, 10:15 PM
Jessie..I hope shes aware that you dont "like" girls in that way...give her old GD's number cuz.....lmao

nice job bro

GD

farmacist
08-13-2009, 10:14 AM
there was a total of 6 of us, thats why we got the toon. Pshhh..imagine all those people on my boat, it would look a cuban refugee boat..lol

Why's it gotta be Cuban B???? lol

SoCalSteve
08-13-2009, 09:37 PM
YOUR telling ME steve? man i havnt heard of you for a while to bro, hope all is good with you and the fam.

Dont worry, im still up to my usual antics. Except now i live across the street from the lagoon so im there even more than before. Just a bit more tight lipped.

Hit me up if you want to hit the water anytime.

bones
08-14-2009, 02:12 AM
Wazzzzz UP! Jess?
I knew you were up to something real good brotha!
Glad to see that you have refined your magic dude. VERY nice going ........ all the way around! Give me a call soon buddy. I've been beating up a few guys to get them back on goon for a largie assault. Hell....maybe we can even invite Rez and Geobass can bring his ghost.....LOL
Thanks for letting us know that the famous JSAUCE is still alive and kicking AZZZZZZZZ!!!!

P.S.

With all of that weight you lost and your crazy training you will probably run Arthur and I into the surf bro!

PSSSST....Don't mention cuban to Farmy.....He gets a little sketchy when you start talking about the past.....LOL
Fall bite is just around the corner bro.....Time for a reunion!

JSAUCE818
08-14-2009, 06:07 AM
Jessie..I hope shes aware that you dont "like" girls in that way...give her old GD's number cuz.....lmao

nice job bro
GD
lol, its done brotha. And ill make sure to tell her to have your number on speed dial. lol

Why's it gotta be Cuban B???? lol
lol, that reminded of that one guy from the movie "half baked"..lol

Dont worry, im still up to my usual antics. Except now i live across the street from the lagoon so im there even more than before. Just a bit more tight lipped.

Hit me up if you want to hit the water anytime.
i was at the lagoon the other night actually, i wasnt there fishing..i was just taking a nature walk with a friend:Envious: But YES, we definately need to get out soon, Dont think that i forgot about your lil Honey hole Ninja spot that you were supposed to introduce me to a while back...lol

Wazzzzz UP! Jess?
I knew you were up to something real good brotha!
Glad to see that you have refined your magic dude. VERY nice going ........ all the way around! Give me a call soon buddy. I've been beating up a few guys to get them back on goon for a largie assault. Hell....maybe we can even invite Rez and Geobass can bring his ghost.....LOL
Thanks for letting us know that the famous JSAUCE is still alive and kicking AZZZZZZZZ!!!!

P.S.

With all of that weight you lost and your crazy training you will probably run Arthur and I into the surf bro!

PSSSST....Don't mention cuban to Farmy.....He gets a little sketchy when you start talking about the past.....LOL
Fall bite is just around the corner bro.....Time for a reunion!
Bones! Speaking of surf, we should plan a trip soon! I probably WILL bump into you surf guru's one of these days and when i do, ill make sure to shadow you guys:Envious:
..As for the Tube Session at the lagoon?...i say we set this up REAL soon?? we should get everybody together again, and also to who ever else that wants to join us.

Hitts0n
08-17-2009, 06:02 PM
good stuff sauce !

Santa Fe Eric
08-18-2009, 12:01 AM
What Up J-Sauce?

Glad to hear from you! Nice putting the ladies on fish!
Congrats on the weight loss! I'm just beginning my program and hope to have 1/2 the success you have had!