PDA

View Full Version : No skunk for Skunkmaster!!!

Pete Marino
08-11-2009, 08:45 PM
Skunkmaster took advantage of my Perris special and came out with me today for some bass punishment.
The day started a bit slow but I kept telling Skunkmaster that once we found them it would be GAME ON!!!
The bass were positioned a little different today and it took me a little while to pinpoint them.. Once I did though it was go time...
After a slow first couple hours that saw Skunkmaster only boat one bass, the rest of the morning was WFO!!!
From about 9 am till noon We put a serious beat down on the bass by boating around 35 bass to 5 1/2 lbs...with AT LEAST 4-5 double hookups....
Roland caught the big bass of the day...a beautiful 5 1/2 lber.. His Biggest Perris bass ever!!!!! Nice job bro!!
At noon Skunkmaster boated his last bass of the day on his last cast... Great way to end the morning..
I also set the hook one time and my line began to get ripped from my reel... I looked at Skunkmaster and told him..."If this is a bass, its a GIANT!!"
3-4 mintues later Roland netted my GIANT...... MY GIANT CARP THAT IS!!
He lifted the net and heaved my 30+ lb carp into the boat...:Shocked:
It was a giant..just not the giant Ive been looking for..:Rolls Eyes:

I will let Skunkmaster post the pics he likes best...

Thanks again Roland.. you did great out there.. Congrats again on your new Perris personal best bass! Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Pete:Cool:

PeteMarinoGuideService.com
(909) 510-5679

skunkmaster
08-11-2009, 10:11 PM
You beat me to the post Pete. :Smile:

Here's the link to the report with pictures: http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?t=37065