PDA

View Full Version : quick report NPH

socalfish
08-11-2009, 12:47 PM
Went out to the harbor 8/10 about 7:00am close to the jetty fished penny color gulp jerk shad and landed this nice little cuda! Few bites after that but that was it. guys next to me fishing pieces of choive caught small bass.

Went out again 8/11 about the same time closer to fifteenth pavillion was packed threw some squid out and and threw the choive Hammer second cast landed bass. Get him swimming again and the squid has little action on grab get it in and a little shark. and that was it for that area weather was not all that great though it would clear up a little.

Hopefully i will get out tomorrow with better weather. Was thinking of hitting bolsa chica for some surf with the LC. I know there is a good stretch of beach so if anyone has any suggestion i would grealy appreciate it! if not will be starting at jetty and just start working the beach. Thanks for reading. you can PM me if you would like.

vanillagurilla
08-11-2009, 01:39 PM
nice bro i was down there yesterday at M street dock till about 2pm. got a few sandies.

ldsaylor
08-11-2009, 05:33 PM
Thanks for the report. Good luck out there tomorrow! I think I am launching the kayak if the weather looks cooperative.

socalfish
08-11-2009, 09:35 PM
thanks and good luck to you as well!

Wingnut
08-11-2009, 10:50 PM
Man, I wish that I could get out there three days in a row. :Envious: The weekend can't get here soon enough. Nice job on the couple of fun days of fishing. :Cool: Thanks for the report.

flyngby
08-19-2009, 08:13 PM
NPH has its variety!!!!!

Nice report!!!

4 weeks and counting off the water for me!!!!!

Steve