PDA

View Full Version : Some Fairmont Park Anyone? 8/15-8/16

smokinflies
08-11-2009, 09:25 AM
i had a good time fishing farimont lakes this pass weekend, but didn't really get to do some serious fishing there. so i'm thinking of heading back this sat. evening and early sunday morning if anyone is willing to meet up with a newb basscatcher.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
08-11-2009, 03:32 PM
i had a good time fishing farimont lakes this pass weekend, but didn't really get to do some serious fishing there. so i'm thinking of heading back this sat. evening and early sunday morning if anyone is willing to meet up with a newb basscatcher.

sunday? let me know when you get here sat. evening i'll send my number pm..just text me..

The Angler
08-11-2009, 04:27 PM
Yea same here Ive been itching to get out there and try my luck. I got my new bass setup and have only used it for about an hour so far. Im down to meet up this weekend, Hell I think I might head over there right now.

bASS Freak
08-11-2009, 07:54 PM

Sounds good for sat. What time do you think you will be out here? Not sure about Sun. We'll have to catch that one that got away and kill my shunk there.

smokinflies
08-11-2009, 08:08 PM
Sounds good for sat. What time do you think you will be out here? Not sure about Sun. We'll have to catch that one that got away and kill my shunk there.

hey guys, i could be that anytime on sat. so whatever time out think it best to catch.

i'm thinking around 5pm. you know when it starts to cool down and the trees shadows the lakes.

yup, bassfreak. that's what i'm going back for, the one that got away.

The Angler
08-11-2009, 08:22 PM
Sounds like a plan. Saterdayat 5:00p.m. Sounds perfect I was there today at 6:30 and the weather was great not to hot and lots of shade:Cool:

bASS Freak
08-11-2009, 10:02 PM
hey guys, i could be that anytime on sat. so whatever time out think it best to catch.

i'm thinking around 5pm. you know when it starts to cool down and the trees shadows the lakes.

yup, bassfreak. that's what i'm going back for, the one that got away.

Then 5 it is... see you guys on sat.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
08-12-2009, 12:56 AM
Then 5 it is... see you guys on sat.

where you guys gonna be at i don't wanna drive around scaring people asking questions like " hey you know a guy named bassfreak, smokinflys and angler?" of course sportin the blk sleepwalkers cap with locs on..lolol..

smokinflies
08-12-2009, 06:31 AM
where you guys gonna be at i don't wanna drive around scaring people asking questions like " hey you know a guy named bassfreak, smokinflys and angler?" of course sportin the blk sleepwalkers cap with locs on..lolol..

lol

good call BGH. what about meeting at the parking lot right next to fairmont lake(where that waterfall thingy is)? everyone know where i'm talking about?

BTW BGH. you didn't pm me your #. you put it on my visitor messages for everyone to see, so i deleted it. pm my your # again.

bASS Freak
08-12-2009, 07:03 PM
lol

good call BGH. what about meeting at the parking lot right next to fairmont lake(where that waterfall thingy is)? everyone know where i'm talking about?

BTW BGH. you didn't pm me your #. you put it on my visitor messages for everyone to see, so i deleted it. pm my your # again.

Yep!!!! I know where your talking about. I'll be driving a gray jeep w/ no top. Cant wait to meet some of the locals.

The Angler
08-13-2009, 04:29 PM
Wow I have been there countless times and have no idea where this waterfall thing is?

Hey smoke ill pm u my cell too.

smokinflies
08-13-2009, 04:52 PM
Wow I have been there countless times and have no idea where this waterfall thing is?

Hey smoke ill pm u my cell too.

lol

do you know where the the small parking lot next to fairmont lake is at? that's the meeting spot.

that waterfall thing is on fairmont lake, besides the tunnel that the paddle boats use.

if you still can't find it, i'll give you a buzz when i arrive. i might be arriving there early depending on 60fwy traffic.

bASS Freak
08-14-2009, 05:14 PM
See you guys tomorrow!!!! Tight lines!

smokinflies
08-14-2009, 06:09 PM
See you guys tomorrow!!!! Tight lines!

i'll be there, bro. :Cool:

The Angler
08-14-2009, 11:16 PM
Sweet PM me your number so I can text u guys if I cant find it.

The Angler
08-15-2009, 04:38 PM
Im on my way in about 10 mins gonna stop for some gas

fishmounter
08-15-2009, 04:44 PM
Let me know how fishing was. Hope the evening bite is better than the early morning bite! PM me.

The Angler
08-15-2009, 11:13 PM
Well Fairmount has done it again...

That is prevent anyone from hooking up haha.

Met up with Bass freak, Smokin and his cousin around 6:00p.m. we pretty much covered the whole lake and stopped at Brown lake for a few for nothing. Maybe next time guys, It was cool meeting up with you all ,nice cool laid back guys. Thx for all the tips ya'll gave me ill try to put them to use soon.:Twisted:

smokinflies
08-16-2009, 09:10 PM
Well Fairmount has done it again...

That is prevent anyone from hooking up haha.

Met up with Bass freak, Smokin and his cousin around 6:00p.m. we pretty much covered the whole lake and stopped at Brown lake for a few for nothing. Maybe next time guys, It was cool meeting up with you all ,nice cool laid back guys. Thx for all the tips ya'll gave me ill try to put them to use soon.:Twisted:

damn it was tough last night but i still had a cool time skunkin' out.:Cool:

i will be returning soon, hopefully the bite will be too. :Angry:

it was cool meeting up with you "angler", and just keep practicing on those bird nests, and soon you'll be clearing them like the pro. :Wink:

The Angler
08-17-2009, 03:31 PM
damn it was tough last night but i still had a cool time skunkin' out.:Cool:

i will be returning soon, hopefully the bite will be too. :Angry:

it was cool meeting up with you "angler", and just keep practicing on those bird nests, and soon you'll be clearing them like the pro. :Wink:

Haha for sure, I thought I had it down already but I guess I was wrong. Im good in open areas just when im trying to side arm under them damn trees i get caught up and get birds nests. Hit me up when U plan on hitting it up again.

smokinflies
08-17-2009, 05:23 PM
Haha for sure, I thought I had it down already but I guess I was wrong. Im good in open areas just when im trying to side arm under them damn trees i get caught up and get birds nests. Hit me up when U plan on hitting it up again.

sure thing, and let me know when you wanna visit us on this side of the 605. we'll try to land you some bites here at "the narrows".

The Angler
08-17-2009, 05:53 PM
sure thing, and let me know when you wanna visit us on this side of the 605. we'll try to land you some bites here at "the narrows".

Fo sho dude. Maybe I can hook up down there.

Sparky70
08-21-2009, 05:15 PM
K:EyePop::EyePop::EyePop:eep a EYE-BALL out 4 the twekkers there, they will rob U blind!

The Angler
09-03-2009, 09:03 PM
Everyone still down for the rendezvous?

The Angler
09-03-2009, 09:05 PM
Everyone still down for the rendezvous? My fishing calculator & calender is stating this weekend is prime for fishing.:Confused:

smokinflies
09-03-2009, 09:14 PM
Everyone still down for the rendezvous? My fishing calculator & calender is stating this weekend is prime for fishing.:Confused:

i'll be heading down there next week. hopefully this heatwave ends by then.