PDA

View Full Version : fishing trip soon any ideas?

smokecdxx
08-11-2009, 12:17 AM
So a couple of friends and I are planning a fishing trip here soon and I was wondering if anyof you guys could recomend a good place. Cause my knowledge is limited as far as good fishing areas go semi close to where I'm located(palmdale). So hopefully someone on here can enlighten me because it would be nice to have some advice on a place that we could go that we would have optimum chances of catching a whopper lol. But like I said any advice would be greatly appreciated so thanks to anyone that has input.

Thanks,

Kevin

Ronira
08-11-2009, 03:48 AM
Hey Kevin, how far are you thinking of traveling and what kind of fish are you looking to catch?

Skyler
08-11-2009, 06:59 AM
Palmdale? Hit the duct, or quail lake, and you should be able to get on some stripers and kitties.

smokecdxx
08-11-2009, 09:14 AM
Well as far as fish goes it doesn't really matter it would be nice to go somewhere that we could fish for bass or some other feisty fish during the day and just do some bait and wait for cats at night.

And skyler if you have some info for the duct that could help me actually catch something there that would be awesome cause I have been to n and 70th and the spot on 120th and I have been there a few times. Its been quite fruitless for me and my friends. So if you have some tips that would help it would be a great help...for cats or stripers

smokecdxx
08-11-2009, 09:17 AM
Oh and as far is distances go I was thinking nothing too far away but I mean an hour or two drive would be fine

pasadenafishin
08-11-2009, 10:14 AM
Palmdale? your right buy jess ranch and the duct..... but i would go to irvine!

smokecdxx
08-11-2009, 10:45 AM
Palmdale? your right buy jess ranch and the duct..... but i would go to irvine!

I've never heard of Jess ranch where and what is it lol. And what's in irvine?