PDA

View Full Version : Corona 8/7/09 24/7 all night

BULLDOGBOOGERS
08-09-2009, 08:15 AM
hay,hay,hay.....the boys & i hit corona lake friday night for some all-night fishing.....it was a nice night for fishing....we had 3 boats....and 7 fisherman showed up... luckie33,gavin,blackjack,tee,blackjacksson,turtler acer & the bulldog.......within the first hour we had 5 cat's in the boat.....before sundown...we were up to 11 cats.....i just knew it was going to be an awsome night.....we fished till 6:30 saturday morning.....no need to stay any longer we had are limit !!

can't beat the 29.95 price to fish all-night.....just love it !!

are bait of choice....was bigwillie mays X.X.X. blood bait......mac & shrimp then dumped in stink bait..... it just came out this year....it's good stuff !! the cat's love it. the only negitive about it...it's not sold in stores yet..you have to order it off the internet.....trust me....it's the best catfish bait that i have ever used !!! and i have used most of them....

well got to go....and clean up my gear for next weekend....

B.D.B. OUT...see ya when i see ya....... scott "aka" bulldogboogers

AQUABOOGIE AKA MADDFISHIN
08-09-2009, 11:14 AM
hey mr. boogers...of course i'm glad to see you made it out to the lake, there ain't nothin quite like gettin' the weekend started, catfishin!!! i see you pros didn't waste any time doing the damn thing!!! those are some great stringers!, fish are really starting to bite now. I hit up sarl, got a couple from shore. I'm also gearing up for next week; when it comes to catfishing...i just love getting my bell rung!!! catch you on the water sometime... aquaboogie; the madd fisherman!!!

Loye
08-09-2009, 02:25 PM
Nice job there. Fishing at night on a boat must be pretty slick. Would you say that Corona night fishing is only productive from boat. The reason I ask this is I just moved down to So Cal from the Central Coast and have yet to hear about any cat spots close to me. thanks

Oz
08-09-2009, 05:25 PM
looks like u slayed over there in corona. way to go :Cool:

BULLDOGBOOGERS
08-09-2009, 05:38 PM
Nice job there. Fishing at night on a boat must be pretty slick. Would you say that Corona night fishing is only productive from boat. The reason I ask this is I just moved down to So Cal from the Central Coast and have yet to hear about any cat spots close to me. thankso-no....you can catch them from the bank...no problem..any place on the high-way side of the lake is good....most people like by the dam...or the other end of the lake....the boat is good to me because if i don't get to many hit's with in an hour or two i will move.....if you ever want to hit the lake up on a friday night give me a p/m....and we can go out.....

this last friday night....i didn't have to move much.... because those cat's were a biting.....only moved twice...

scott "aka" bulldogboogers

Hitts0n
08-09-2009, 08:37 PM
nice stringer you got there scott.i still havent been out there this year and really like this place.

saintarv
08-09-2009, 09:00 PM
Good job. That's alot of fish to clean. LOL :LOL:

Juventino
08-09-2009, 09:55 PM
got room for one more :Envious:

Loye
08-09-2009, 10:39 PM
Ok cool man,I just sent you an email/pm.

gavin310
08-09-2009, 10:40 PM
hey bulldog it was good fishing with you man. we got into some nice cats out there! wish turtleracer could have stayed out there the whole night. next time

BULLDOGBOOGERS
08-09-2009, 11:48 PM
whats up g-man....it was good fishing with you also..... looks like the boys going to be hitting it again this coming friday... going to go after some more of those cat's & crappies.......

scott "aka" bulldogboogers

BULLDOGBOOGERS
08-09-2009, 11:51 PM
Ok cool man,I just sent you an email/pm. hay loye...i called you but no answer....and when i did the p/m thing it did not work..... give me a call...951-549-0146

thanks scott

BingJr
08-10-2009, 05:08 PM
Great Job BDB. That is a beautiful stringer of Kitties. I may just hit up your freezer before my next trip. It looks full of good stuff.

BULLDOGBOOGERS
08-10-2009, 05:27 PM
Great Job BDB. That is a beautiful stringer of Kitties. I may just hit up your freezer before my next trip. It looks full of good stuff. thanks bingJr......we going to hit them again this weekend....but this time we bringin 7 boats....but at this point don't know how many fisherman......full-moon or not.... we going !! some people talk about the moon being bad......i say hog-wash.... when the cat's are hungry ..they eat !! hope to have some good....cat pic's sometime saturday afternoon...with as many people is a going....we should all get our limits.... and drop the water level in the lake a couple inches........hehehe....i am telling ya.... corona lake is on fire right now......water temp 82 degrees....and the cat's on the move !!!

talk to ya soon.....scott "aka" bulldogboogers

DCCTrouserTrout
08-10-2009, 06:36 PM
Nice string of fish!