PDA

View Full Version : 8/7 local report

supasportkid
08-08-2009, 03:52 PM
my younger brother jus graduated from the army mp school and is here until the end of the month and wanted to go out on the boat. he's not into fishing, but i said my boat is strictly fishing! the day started off bad, my other brother forgot our water, and a big bag full of sardines, chovies and squid i had from a previous trip that i was going to use for chum. we only had 1 small bottle of water for my two bros, dad, and myself. we still went down to the flats for not much action. just 1 short hali about 20 inches. we then tokk a ride over to the shoe. we pulled up to a few party boats and a hanfull of private boats fishin under the birds. we fly lined chovies for a few legal cudas, calicos, and sandies. the weather was perfect on the water, it was a great day with my fam out there. i ended with 3 cudas 1 sandie, and 2 calicos(on the plastic). my youngest bro got 4 cuda and 3 sandies, my other bro jus got 1 sandie, and my dad struck out. thanks for reading, good luck out on the water

Bradakas
08-08-2009, 05:03 PM
going w/o water can be a drag in the sun. Congrats on the catch and stickin it out

deanhall32
08-08-2009, 07:40 PM
Couldn't ask for a better set-up than your boat and your family. Nice job and thanks for the report.

Don't forget the water next time!!j.k

ghetto dad
08-08-2009, 07:49 PM
Nice job kid....thanks for the report

GD

JapanRon
08-09-2009, 08:37 PM
Hi supasportkid,

Sorry to hear of the water problem. 'Water, water, everywhere .... but not a drop to drink.'

WTG on biting the bullet and making the best of it !!

Tell you brother .... good luck in any future hot, overseas deployment. MP's often find themselves right in the middle of pivotal actions .... Chosen resevior in the Korea 'action' and Hue in Viet Nam ...... those guys don't just clear bar-fights !!

JapanRon