PDA

View Full Version : parcher's trip

bigbear
08-08-2009, 11:43 AM
went up to parcher's resort this past wednesday and had a blast. my buddy took his trailer out and we left around 9am. got to parcher's around 3 and set up everything. it was cold!! not used to the colder weather. started fishing bishop creek and didn't catch a whole lot of fish until 6pm. found a whole where every cast was a fish. limited out in about 15 minutes. i guess it helped that they stocked the day before. talked to Smitty and he told me about a few spots to try the next day. we hit up those spots and limited out again. the trailer spot next to us were being really loud though. heard a girl screaming bloody hell about how she wanted to go home. had to tell management about it because i didnt want anything bad to happen. friday morning, we woke up and decided to go towards south lake and fish the creek and wier pond. no limit but awesome scenery and still a good time. between 4 guys, we caught about 80 trout the whole trip. came home friday. sorry, no pics because i brought my camera but the battery was still left in the charger at home. haha. all in all, a very good trip!

Greg Madrigal
08-27-2009, 02:34 AM
Nice job on the trout. Sorry about the battery....IO HATE it when that happens.

GM<><