PDA

View Full Version : Triple hookup terror my biggest numbers yet mr stripey got spanked

TroutOnly
08-08-2009, 08:35 AM
AFTER GUIDE TRIPS WEDS AND THURS I WAS SET TO GO WORK IN BIGPINE FOR A NATIVE AMERICAN FRIEND BUT HIS PAINTERS WERE BEHIND AND HE HAD CANCLE TILL NEXT WEEK, THAT OPNED THE DOOR TO GO TO THE LAKE AND GET IN ON THE GOOD FISHING RIGHT NOW. GOT ON THE WATER AND FISHED HARD, I HAD TRIPLE HOOKUPS ALL DAY WITH ABOUT THIRTY OF THEM TO MANY DOUBLE HOOK UPS SINGLE HOOK UPS WERE RARE,LANDED ABOUT TEN OF THE BIG MODELS ANS SOME BASS.AT TIME THEY WERE HITTING THE GEAR BEFORE IT WAS REACHING FIFTY FEET ON THE LINE COUNTER. MR STRIPEY HAD THE BAD LUCK OF RUNNING INTO ME TODAY I WAS RUNNING ON MONSTER POWER DRINKS AND ORANGES,IT WAS MY BIGGEST FISH COUNT OUT OF CASTAIC EVER,,,,,,,,,,,TOMMOROW ITS WINGNUTS AND BLACKWATERS TURN,,,,,,,,t/o

http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/100_0259fFFFFFFFFFFF-----1111111111.jpg

RamboBoy
08-08-2009, 09:06 AM
Great report! ha ha good job t/o

tacklejunkie
08-08-2009, 09:42 AM
Damn TO! Wicked!
I can't imagine crankin' in three at a time dude. Too many fish to handle at once! :LOL:

PONTOON
08-08-2009, 09:56 AM
Bob, Trolly told me about your trip last night. I have to say you had an Epic day My Friend! Congratulations.

THEBIGSTEELER
08-08-2009, 09:56 AM
been lurking awhile and reading all your posts and your fishing style intrigues me.... im also in qh... we should meet and talk sometime...661stripermafia

Wingnut
08-08-2009, 11:14 AM
Bob, you're killing me man... You've called me three or four times this week while I'm stuck in the office teasing me and rubbing it in of your outrageous days on the water killing the Linesides. :Shocked: I've been asking myself the same question for the last few days... "IS IT SUNDAY YET?!?" :LOL:
I may hit the local surf for an evening session today to warm myself up for the Striper Kill tomorrow. :Twisted: We'll see ya bright and early! :Cool:

Oh yeah, and I'll make sure to bring you some powdered doughnuts. :ROFL:

Fishthewhaler
08-08-2009, 09:03 PM
Sometimes i think you could troll a slab of salami and get feesh!!! Your on fire as usual...
Hope to see you monday>I will be there bright and early...
<*){{{{{{{{{{>{

HuskerRod
08-08-2009, 09:19 PM
My lips are watering seeing all that good Striper meat. Now if I conly had someone to cook them once they were cleaned I'd be in "hog heaven".

Rooster
08-08-2009, 09:54 PM
Jackpot,,, Great job Bob,, Best guide around in my eyes.. Props

karlow
08-08-2009, 10:04 PM
Dam it Bob! I missed ya out there today!
I got my little tin boat back on the water. It's been down for over a month due to a strange engine failure. I was fishing with joe again. We picked off a few dinks on the troll and spent our time fishing the line. Nothing exciting but pretty steady mix of dinks mixed with the decent 2-3Lb guys. A good time was had by all, but not the sort of action that you are into.

Getum Bob

Liteweight
08-08-2009, 10:45 PM
WHAT!!! NO SPELLING BEE??? :ROFL: J/K

WOW!!! What a day (you're on quite a streak).

LW

tpfishnfool
08-09-2009, 08:24 AM
Trollers Only ! LOL

GdHkSet1
08-09-2009, 08:50 AM
Sweet catch TO, are those the SPRO's lead heads you are using in your rigs?

trail blazer
08-09-2009, 09:19 AM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sure glad im not a striper in 1 of the lakes you fish in T,O!!!

Id just have to beach myself to keep from being one of your targets.
LOL!

XLNT SLAY!!!!!

kewlwhip
08-09-2009, 11:09 AM
WTG uncle B-

I gotta get out there soon- new position in work has me working like crazy, but all good-
keep up the great stuff, and will see ya soon!

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

fishinone
08-09-2009, 05:52 PM
Bob,

It was nice talking to you out there.

You made believer's out of Dan and Bong. I've been a believer since you put me on fish in a 5 minute conversation.

I can't wait to here about your trip with Wingnut and Blackwater today!

Anybody who wants to catch fish, can get a big head start by fishing with you.

fishinone

socalrippin
08-09-2009, 07:50 PM
good times!!!

socal
08-09-2009, 10:06 PM
Nice going out there.

So... posting pictures of the umbrella rigs you are tolling with. Remember that PM you sent me asking me not to post details? How is this any different?:???::???:

vagabond
08-09-2009, 10:13 PM
dam,your on FIRE!!!!!

gletemfeelsteelgary
08-10-2009, 12:15 PM
you BEAST ! you keeled them poor stripers.....you keeled them dead !

stellar day Bob.....I think I'm gonna have to show you what a bloodshot is....you seemed to have forgotten.

Congrats on your best days slay

Nice work....as always Bob..
Glad you got ta fish for yourself for a change....musta been NICE !

salute,
Gary