PDA

View Full Version : 39 inches long and 27 lb striped bass 8/7/09

RamboBoy
08-07-2009, 09:52 AM
I got a phone call from my boss at early morning, so I had no work today. I went to the Silvahwood Lake, parked my truck on 173, and walked down to the Inlet area. I see the striper boiling and casting the top water lure. I caught 39 inches long and 27lb Double Digit striped bass. I called of the day at 8:15 a.m.

No more skunks! I had a striper fever.

THEBIGSTEELER
08-07-2009, 10:18 AM
is this fo real???? no skunk??

SkipperDick
08-07-2009, 11:24 AM
Well done Rambo! Nice Striper!

SkipperDick

markl323
08-07-2009, 12:52 PM
very nice!!!!!!!!!

PWBUILDING
08-07-2009, 01:16 PM
them big uns are just waitin for ya'all. they won't bite for no one else

Hitts0n
08-07-2009, 01:20 PM
not to be a hater but that **** looks small on these pics.upload them on www.photobucket.com (http://www.photobucket.com) so we can see how huge that thing is!! Congrats brotha man !!:Cool:

GdHkSet1
08-07-2009, 01:24 PM
I'll take a 19-inch striper, for all the dinks I've been catching, job well done on that fatty stripey !

trail blazer
08-07-2009, 02:05 PM
WTG R,B,,,,,,

Got you a pig striper,,COOOOL!!!!!!!!!

yolo
08-07-2009, 02:12 PM
Rambo, did you learn to use photoshop? J/K. Nice catch! Man how could my 33" from last week be only 14lbs. ? Your 6" extra catch makes up to almost double the weight? Did you actually weigh it? That's a nice fish for Silverwood. All the background scrambling really ruins the pics imo. I never understood why a few people do that. Thank goodness most don't.

RamboBoy
08-07-2009, 02:19 PM
After I posted, and then clean up fish cutting fillets. I went back to sleep for a while, cuz I was too tired from work and fishing (early morning). I just woke up now and am checking FNN forums. :Smile:

is this fo real???? no skunk??

Yes, it is real fish! :Smile:

Well done Rambo! Nice Striper!

SkipperDick

Thanks. :Smile:

very nice!!!!!!!!!

Thanks. :Smile:

them big uns are just waitin for ya'all. they won't bite for no one else

LOL! I think probably a big striped bass from D.V.L. isn't waiting for me, only Eddie Fish Taco, LOL! .

So, the Silvahwood striped bass was waiting for me, not DODOMAN, LOL! What an opposite of striped bass was bites for me and d.v.l. striped bass won't bite for me. But I caught two minis striped bass at D.V.L. DODOMAN GOT SKUNK LATELY, LOL! :Smile:

not to be a hater but that **** looks small on these pics.upload them on www.photobucket.com (http://www.photobucket.com) so we can see how huge that thing is!! Congrats brotha man !!:Cool:

I know I was frustrate with photobucket. I am newbie on that and try to make a big pictures for everyone can see these pics. Thanks for the comment, bro. :Smile:

I'll take a 19-inch striper, for all the dinks I've been catching, job well done on that fatty stripey !

Hope you catch a big striper. Something unique fish is for me today!
Thanks for the comment. :Smile:

JSAUCE818
08-07-2009, 03:26 PM
27lbs???....nice catch. toad for sure/

RamboBoy
08-07-2009, 03:48 PM
27lbs???....nice catch. toad for sure/

Yep. Thanks

TheFishcatcher
08-07-2009, 04:28 PM
You just need to catch one Jail Bird of that size to make it a good day bro, congrats.

D.D

RamboBoy
08-07-2009, 07:29 PM
You just need to catch one Jail Bird of that size to make it a good day bro, congrats.

D.D

Yeah, thanks. :Smile:

karlow
08-07-2009, 07:43 PM
Dam nice fish!
What where you using, and what were you slinging?
I need one of those big girls.

KP

RamboBoy
08-07-2009, 08:31 PM
Dam nice fish!
What where you using, and what were you slinging?
I need one of those big girls.

KP

Thanks. Top Water lure! That's mine secret top water color lure weapon

Astrolux
08-07-2009, 08:46 PM
I pretty much think I cant trust any report or statement you make after the crap you pulled last time you made a report here. :Rolls Eyes:

RamboBoy
08-08-2009, 09:12 AM
I pretty much think I cant trust any report or statement you make after the crap you pulled last time you made a report here. :Rolls Eyes:

It's my true report. I wanna break records from Silverwood 55lb striped bass in back March 1996. I'm looking forward next the biggest striped bass :Smile:

tacklejunkie
08-08-2009, 12:19 PM
A 55lb bass is not going to be easy to get from Silverwood.

That's cool that your fish was at the maximum top weight for a fish that size!
Good work.

Even though those suckersa terrorize our lakes and steal all the bass food, I would have probably let it go and felt sorry. lol. That thing was 12 years old roughly if everything pans out.

RamboBoy
08-08-2009, 03:06 PM
A 55lb bass is not going to be easy to get from Silverwood.

That's cool that your fish was at the maximum top weight for a fish that size!
Good work.

Even though those suckersa terrorize our lakes and steal all the bass food, I would have probably let it go and felt sorry. lol. That thing was 12 years old roughly if everything pans out.

Maybe one year or two year later the striped bass will getting biggest then 55lb to break the record.

thanks for the web site.

Fishthewhaler
08-08-2009, 09:13 PM
nice going Slayer
LOL...thats funny, the scrambled backround makes ya wonder..My report woulda been 2pages long w/pics on a fish like this, but I guess Its an everyday occurance for some!Saweet
FTW

Liteweight
08-08-2009, 10:19 PM
WOW!!! That IS a pig!
Nice Catch.
I'm hoping for something like that someday.
LW

RamboBoy
08-09-2009, 12:37 AM
nice going Slayer
LOL...thats funny, the scrambled backround makes ya wonder..My report woulda been 2pages long w/pics on a fish like this, but I guess Its an everyday occurance for some!Saweet
FTW

I am a newbie with the photobucket.com. I had frustrate on this. I scrambled background so no poachers know where the secret spot at Silvahwood

Astrolux
08-09-2009, 07:05 AM
:ROFL: How much does a big striper like that cost at the fish market? :ROFL:

seal
08-09-2009, 08:44 AM

Dude raining on another guys post isn't cool! If not challenging the weight of fish in posts then some have to challenge the validity of the catch completely.

I don't much like the photoshop pics either, easier ways to hide location. But seems to be all the rage these days.

Nice catch Rambo, but your cut off no more DD stripers out of Silverwood for you until I get one.

trail blazer
08-09-2009, 09:04 AM
Although ive already replied to this post i will ADD,,

RAMBO,,,,,Xlnt catch,,,,,,Dont trip on all the haters my brother, THAT IS A PIG STRIPER FOR SURE!!!!!!.

When i seen <39 in long> that<27 lbs> is abought what i figured it was.

My good friend CUTBAIT,S striper from a cpl months ago was 42in and exactly 30lbs,,,,,,So with all the varieables considerd ,,,,IT ALL JIVES PERFECTLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that any of that even matters,,,,,cause,

THAT IS NO DOUBT,
A PIG STRIPER,,,,,,,and on topwater even.
XLNT

dodoman
08-09-2009, 10:33 AM
rambo, the new silverwwood slayer.
congrats my hawaiian brother.

Astrolux
08-09-2009, 01:08 PM
Dude raining on another guys post isn't cool! If not challenging the weight of fish in posts then some have to challenge the validity of the catch completely.

I don't much like the photoshop pics either, easier ways to hide location. But seems to be all the rage these days.

Nice catch Rambo, but your cut off no more DD stripers out of Silverwood for you until I get one.

Hold on a second there Mr. Seal, before you get jumpy at me. The guy has completely brought this on himself by other post's he has made. If anything he deserves a little crap for it. I'm not trying to ruin all of his reports, Ive stayed out of his other ones. I am just giving him a hard time. Do you know the story about the boy who cried wolf??

And yes the photoshop thing is quite gay, if people don't want their locations revealed then they shouldn't post pictures.

copeyboy
08-09-2009, 01:23 PM
I'm going to have to agree with Astrolux about the photoshopping. I mean, come on, dude. Silverwood is a big lake and the fish are all over the place there. I've hiked into more spots on that lake than most and I've caught fish at most of them. Besides, he already said that he parked on 173 and hiked into the inlet area. Anyone who knows Silverwood knows where that is. I'm not sure if it was legal for him to hike in there, but that's not for me to say. I'm just one of those guys who hates it when people blur out their picture from a big lake like this to protect "their spot". I'm cool with it when they do it on a small pond. Those places need the protection. Silverwood does not.

BTW, nice fish, Ramboboy.

RamboBoy
08-09-2009, 02:46 PM

Hold on a second there Mr. Seal, before you get jumpy at me. The guy has completely brought this on himself by other post's he has made. If anything he deserves a little crap for it. I'm not trying to ruin all of his reports, Ive stayed out of his other ones. I am just giving him a hard time. Do you know the story about the boy who cried wolf??

And yes the photoshop thing is quite gay, if people don't want their locations revealed then they shouldn't post pictures.

I wish the FNN has a new feature "block". I would love to block on you Astrolux. I think you are jealous because I catch dd striped bass at Silvahwood. Why don't you get your @$$ out to Silvahwood and fish there for you to getting a DD stiped Bass and fillets instead of Fish Market store. Don't come back into my thread with disrespectfully.

RamboBoy
08-09-2009, 02:50 PM
I'm going to have to agree with Astrolux about the photoshopping. I mean, come on, dude. Silverwood is a big lake and the fish are all over the place there. I've hiked into more spots on that lake than most and I've caught fish at most of them. Besides, he already said that he parked on 173 and hiked into the inlet area. Anyone who knows Silverwood knows where that is. I'm not sure if it was legal for him to hike in there, but that's not for me to say. I'm just one of those guys who hates it when people blur out their picture from a big lake like this to protect "their spot". I'm cool with it when they do it on a small pond. Those places need the protection. Silverwood does not.

BTW, nice fish, Ramboboy.

Dodoman and everyone knows where the spot is, and you don't know where it is. It is called lurking. Many lurkers (non-members) always reading our posted and pictures then they are going out there without their fishing license, which is they are called poachers. That is why I blocked the background for poachers will not find a spot well.

Thanks for your comment, by the way.

RamboBoy
08-09-2009, 02:51 PM
WOW!!! That IS a pig!
Nice Catch.
I'm hoping for something like that someday.
LW

Thanks. you will get a pig one someday, no worry.

RamboBoy
08-09-2009, 02:53 PM

Thanks Seal for a supportive comment. LOL Hope you get one, too flying fishing!!! :Smile:

RamboBoy
08-09-2009, 02:54 PM
Although ive already replied to this post i will ADD,,

RAMBO,,,,,Xlnt catch,,,,,,Dont trip on all the haters my brother, THAT IS A PIG STRIPER FOR SURE!!!!!!.

When i seen <39 in long> that<27 lbs> is abought what i figured it was.

My good friend CUTBAIT,S striper from a cpl months ago was 42in and exactly 30lbs,,,,,,So with all the varieables considerd ,,,,IT ALL JIVES PERFECTLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that any of that even matters,,,,,cause,

THAT IS NO DOUBT,
A PIG STRIPER,,,,,,,and on topwater even.
XLNT

Thanks, bro.

RamboBoy
08-09-2009, 02:55 PM
rambo, the new silverwwood slayer.
congrats my hawaiian brother.

*HANG LOOSE* LOL thanks, bro what a skunk brother! lol my skunk brother Dodoman

steve092
08-09-2009, 04:33 PM
Dang bro! Way to go!

seal
08-09-2009, 06:05 PM

Ok, but you hit him twice on the same thread, once was enough and that's why I responded.

fishinone
08-09-2009, 06:12 PM
Congratulations on the toad.

Another one caught in that spot with the swirly background. I gotta find out where that is!

Astrolux
08-09-2009, 07:36 PM
Ok, but you hit him twice on the same thread, once was enough and that's why I responded.
Fair enough.

nismotech91
08-09-2009, 08:28 PM
Way to go Rambo!

idratherbfishin
08-09-2009, 08:39 PM
Imo....nice!!! Wtg!!!

TroutOnly
08-09-2009, 08:47 PM
Badazz fish rambo,,,,,,,,,great job ,,,,you got to love those swimbait or plug monsters,,,,,,

Kimura6985
08-10-2009, 03:38 AM
nice going Slayer
FTW

Ditto, Something smells fishy, you have to admit it is entertaining, it's like playing,'"WHAT DID JESSIE JACKSON SAY":Dancing Banana:Cheers!

ghost2uu
08-10-2009, 12:48 PM
striper topwater explosions gotta love em

RamboBoy
08-10-2009, 05:30 PM
Congratulations on the toad.

Thanks

Another one caught in that spot with the swirly background. I gotta find out where that is!

AT Silvahwood, read again my posted where I caught at.

Way to go Rambo!

Thanks

Imo....nice!!! Wtg!!!

Thanks

Badazz fish rambo,,,,,,,,,great job ,,,,you got to love those swimbait or plug monsters,,,,,,

Thanks I used topwater lure, but I can't give away what lure into comment post. Lurkers are watching our forums.

striper topwater explosions gotta love em

I used the secret topwater lure weapon, yeah I love em

copeyboy
08-10-2009, 08:30 PM
Dude, I don't give a flying f**k if Dodoman, Superman, and whoever the hell else you want to say knows the spot. That lake is big enough that no poacher or lurker is going to do any damage to your "secret spot". Give up the theatrics, island boy. I still say that if you're going to go out of your way to protect your spot, don't post it on a public board. That crap is ridiculous.

RamboBoy
08-10-2009, 09:05 PM
Dude, I don't give a flying f**k if Dodoman, Superman, and whoever the hell else you want to say knows the spot. That lake is big enough that no poacher or lurker is going to do any damage to your "secret spot". Give up the theatrics, island boy. I still say that if you're going to go out of your way to protect your spot, don't post it on a public board. That crap is ridiculous.

Watch your f'king mouth. I think you are f'king jealous of us caught big fish then you do. Get your own @$$ out fishing somewhere and catch a big fish

don't do thread jacking or comment in my post anymore

dodoman
08-10-2009, 09:18 PM

dude, why you gotta add my name to your hating.
rambo dont want people to know the spot, thats his business.
lots of haters on here, and many scramble there pics too.

so take you clown @$$ , thats right , i called you a clown @$$!
and shove it up you f,n ear, fagot.
now that i have vented a lil, i,ll take it back.
i never insulted anyone one on here, and thats why i dont post all my fish reports on fnn, cause of fakka,s like you.
i,ll take that back also.:Envious:

JACK ***, oooooooooooooops, i,ll take that back too.:ROFL: