PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the newbie

Mollysews
08-06-2009, 07:34 AM
Hi,

I forgot to scroll down when I joined and missed this section.

I'm a 38 year-old mom to 4 kids, 1 husband and a chinchilla.

I love to fish and haven't caught anything to speak of in almost 1.5 years....Pretty sad. I live in Moreno Valley and all my fishing companions aren't interested anymore. My husband has arm injuries and cannot fish, my father-in-law hasn't been interested lately, etc.
I usually do shore fishing since we don't have a boat and just haven't caught anything in ages.
We are going grunion running tonight, but I honestly don't have high hopes at the moment.

I don't have any special equipment and usually use live bait because I haven't really been educated in using the other stuff....

My other hobby is sewing. I have lots of fancy equipment for that and try to make some extra cash doing it....

Anyway, I enjoy reading the posts and checking out all the cool fish pictures and tall tales.

Cheers,
Molly

Fisherman57
08-06-2009, 08:03 AM
Welcome to the board!

Be sure to check out the next upcoming TEAM 57 / FNN event!
http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?t=32559

Hope to see you & your family there!

Mollysews
08-06-2009, 08:05 AM
I just caught the post......don't know that we can afford to go this year, but it looks like LOTS of fun!

Troutman65
08-06-2009, 11:13 AM
Welcome to FNN. :Cool:

hbomb
08-06-2009, 08:23 PM
Welcome Molly. :Cool:

Wingnut
08-07-2009, 12:02 AM
Welcome, glad to have you on board. :Cool:

troutdog
08-07-2009, 12:30 AM
Welcome to the board Molly!

TD

Granny Fish
08-07-2009, 08:58 AM
Welcome Molly. Good to see another gal on the board. Hope you can make it to one of the upcoming events, you'll be sorry to miss Legends III afterwards. Looking forward to your future reports.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
08-09-2009, 10:23 PM
good golly mrs. molly..welcome to the boards...about the fishing skunks, there's fairmont park in riverside of the 60fwy exit market can't miss it..free to fish and the gills hide in the rootf of the tree just get some small salmon egg hooks from walmart for less than $2 and red powerbait plastic worms, rip them in half you won't need the whole thing and just fish the tree lines with the kiddys for gills fun to catch..goodtimes, btw good to see a moms fish.

Liteweight
08-15-2009, 11:36 PM
Welcome to the boards.

LW