PDA

View Full Version : Robo mm brings luck mon. Pudd!

PUDD MASTER BAITER
08-04-2009, 07:08 AM
Most would think being a a/c residental tech, i wont have time to fish in the middle of summer. No calls so i headed to the pudd. After not one hit for over an hour ,using robo prism shad . I decided to try a mm. First cast a scrappie 1/2 lb lmb. Next cast the same size. After 2 more ,i get slammed an the fight was great. This last fish produced a nice 2lb. Of course i had a doctors appt; i count believe ,all the time in the same spot . When i switched to the mm almost every cast a hit ,or fish.i was using a #2 worm hook weedless on the drop shot ,with a 24" tag 6lb floro top shot with my braid. What a rush i had, any way got to go ,and try to make some money. Peace out ,and god bless............. Mike the pmb......

tacklejunkie
08-04-2009, 07:38 AM
Nice work out there Mike.
Good to hear you're catching at the Pudd.
Keep up the good work man.

basscatcher
08-04-2009, 12:49 PM
good job mike i was out at picnic island and got some to on the mm. hope to see ya out there .

God Bless

basscatcher

nismotech91
08-06-2009, 08:55 PM
Good job out there Mike. I kinda actually miss fishing the pudd..

PUDD MASTER BAITER
08-07-2009, 06:50 AM
Thanks for the replys. Ive gone every day between 11am and 1pm and have got at least 5 every time in that 2 hr time frame using the drop shotted mm.ive even tried differant colors and not a hit till i use the mm. There not the biggest fish averaging 1/2 lb to 2lbs. Its just a matter of time till i get a piggy. See you guys out there sometime and god bless ....pmb...

smokinflies
08-07-2009, 07:39 AM
the pudd rocks!!!

need to go back soon.