PDA

View Full Version : Off the wall..mj tribute

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
08-03-2009, 09:29 AM
sorry late report, saturday into sunday morning....hit the wash at around 12:00 with skylarjames...text the others to see if they wanted to join but all busy..so headed out to the wash and first thing we see is a good size coyote, i figure no worries i'll just give it the i.e. shuffle that usally scares them off..walking up to it about 300yrds away and it's still standing there, i look at skylarjames like hey this guys not running and i see why, one more coyote pops his head out and at this time we are 200 yrds and gaining up on them. i looked at skylarjames like these suckers arent scared, no sooner we got close they bailed..this whole time i'm thinkin i fish there by myself late at night damn could have been some coyote meat any other time...(mike you were wrong bro no coquees, just blood thirsty coyotes...lol) anyways we hit the wash and line wet round 12:30 or so..i was tossin out tiki red andblk senko, no luck on the south shore near the rocks, seeing that the water level dropped mad like since me and mudskip was out there before leaving to utah..we high tailed it to west end picked up a nice one near the barrel pipeline, skylarjames hooked up on one too...moved towards the the 15ft wall for some I*E peir fishing hooked up on 2..a 2lber and what seemed to be 5( felt like it because i had to haul his fighting ***** up the 15ft wall) turns out to be 3*1/2...poor guy didn't make it, he swallowed the hook deep and just kept bleeding like a gutted pig...got him loose and released him but he just bellied up..if i had known that i would have kept him for the coyotes..all and all we ended 4:30 fished our way back to the truck and no bites...B*G*H-3 skylarjames-1...GOODTIMES..

thanx for coming out from south centeral bro, next time we hit the wash bro there will be a massacre or maybe a little mayhem..or just kick over a few chairs and jaywalking..lol

ghetto dad
08-03-2009, 10:02 AM
Nice job pimpin.....great report

GD

bASS Freak
08-03-2009, 01:39 PM
Nice way to kill the shunk!

smokinflies
08-03-2009, 02:10 PM
nice job catchin homie. MJ would be proud.

welcome to the boards bass Freak.

WARRIORMIKE
08-03-2009, 04:50 PM
naaa its about those raccoons you have to watch out for and the cooquees! :ROFL::ROFL:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
08-03-2009, 05:57 PM
dead mans lake...cooques, chupecabreas, blood thirsty muts..sounds like a riverside castlevania..lol..change my name to SIMON BELMONT sorry ol school nintendo flashback, carry on..

tacklejunkie
08-03-2009, 06:02 PM
i figure no worries i'll just give it the i.e. shuffle that usally scares them off.LMFAO! The IE shuffle! That's what I've been doing! Hahahahahaha
Sweet fish mang. Keep it hoppin'.

The Angler
08-03-2009, 07:12 PM
damn Pimping that Sleepwalkers hat on tilt

Nice slayage u gots to show me that IE shuffle some time:Cool:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
08-03-2009, 08:16 PM

lol...kinda like the electric slide on meth...

skylarjames2009
08-04-2009, 10:16 AM
The score was 3 to 1 B.G.H on top wish we had more tiki red & blk. I had a killer time B.G.H is a super cool dude MUCH LOVE see you sunday its time for your daytime skills

NICKYMOUSE8
08-04-2009, 11:47 AM
That looks like *goodtimes*!!mang:Envious:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
08-04-2009, 03:01 PM
Nice job pimpin.....great report

GD
thanx GD...WE ALL KNOW "PIMPIN AINT EASY...

THNX hommie, just found out your in the area bro, we'll hit the wash some midnight run..

nice job catchin homie. MJ would be proud.
B*G*H aka king of poppers..lol..off the wall was all i could think about when i went fishing there..feels like old times on the peirs of seal beach..

naaa its about those raccoons you have to watch out for and the cooquees! :ROFL::ROFL: remember that racoon the size of a daewoo in fairmont park stealing picinic baskets..

LMFAO! The IE shuffle! That's what I've been doing! Hahahahahaha
Sweet fish mang. Keep it hoppin'. thnx tj the ie shuffle, tha rancho jurpa running man, fairmont flop, guasti get down, prado pimpin, and the santa ana river macarena..all seen on "so you think you can dance."

you know it bro, gotta keep it on tilt for areodynamic support of the wind velocity and plus it looks cool as f*ck..see you at the park hommie... good times

The score was 3 to 1 B.G.H on top wish we had more tiki red & blk. I had a killer time B.G.H is a super cool dude MUCH LOVE see you sunday its time for your daytime skills
you know this MAN.....might rally up a couple more heads, for a 5 run out there i'll put you down as one bro..

anytime your in the the hood of riverside, pm me bro we'll hit a spot this side of the 605...

pacerpacer8
08-04-2009, 05:07 PM
anybody know when the next get together at fairmount is ,time for beer&b.b.q please let us no.

The Angler
08-04-2009, 05:31 PM
anybody know when the next get together at fairmount is ,time for beer&b.b.q please let us no.

Just hit up the Fairmount Park thread all the info is there. We plan on hooking up this sunday Aug.9:Cool:

ghetto dad
08-04-2009, 10:16 PM
Just hit up the Fairmount Park thread all the info is there. We plan on hooking this sunday Aug.9:Cool:

:ROFL:nice.....

have fun guys....

GD

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
08-04-2009, 10:19 PM
hooking...in fairmont..nooo thats unheard of...:ROFL::ROFL:

The Angler
08-04-2009, 11:55 PM
?:Confused::Rolls Eyes:

smokinflies
08-05-2009, 07:20 AM