PDA

View Full Version : Seriously??? No X posts?

bullets_full
08-02-2009, 09:13 PM
The first double front on a BMX...that was sick! Just too bad he didn't hit the quarter with height and a trick but Robinson was sick though.

Now they are stepping it up with Super Rail! I loved it but it may be a few years before Mr Burquist gets that dialed in for some insane variations.

I think Bobby got robbed by Danny though in Big Air. The judges may have been biased because Way was injured but Bob hit it switch which was way more technical in my opinion.

Wish Travis hadn't hit the wall in Rally but what are you going to do?....At least Deegan didn't take gold, I hate that cocky guy.

Street park was cool. Between Andy Mac and Rune Gliford, I was jumping up every few seconds! Too bad Omar Hasan bailed over the gap. He was my pic to take it!

What are ya'lls favorite highlights from the weekend?

Bullets

smokinflies
08-03-2009, 07:21 AM
The first double front on a BMX...that was sick! Just too bad he didn't hit the quarter with height and a trick but Robinson was sick though.

Now they are stepping it up with Super Rail! I loved it but it may be a few years before Mr Burquist gets that dialed in for some insane variations.

I think Bobby got robbed by Danny though in Big Air. The judges may have been biased because Way was injured but Bob hit it switch which was way more technical in my opinion.

Wish Travis hadn't hit the wall in Rally but what are you going to do?....At least Deegan didn't take gold, I hate that cocky guy.

Street park was cool. Between Andy Mac and Rune Gliford, I was jumping up every few seconds! Too bad Omar Hasan bailed over the gap. He was my pic to take it!

What are ya'lls favorite highlights from the weekend?

Bullets

i missed the rally event. who took the gold home?

caught some of the super rail event. dude, that **** was insane.

dannyway injured himself again in the big air event? he slammed hard last year. doing backside 360 oliies off those big air ramps has gotta be really scary.

i think the street course looked pretty sweet, but i didn't get to see anyone skate it.

haha, you said omar hasan. skated with that fool a few times back in the days.

it's cool to hear that someone here is into x-games. i posted a thread about x-games a few days back and received very little replies.

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?t=36481

Troutman65
08-03-2009, 09:48 PM
I use to watch the x games when it was on reg. TV. :LOL:

bullets_full
08-03-2009, 10:02 PM
I use to watch the x games when it was on reg. TV. :LOL:

It was....next time try ABC

Troutman65
08-03-2009, 10:06 PM
It was....next time try ABC

Oh , well thats :Cool: . I work funny hours during the Summer and I really don't get to watch much TV on the weekends.

VineAssist
08-18-2009, 07:36 AM
Klye Loza is all I can say! Kid is nuts!

City Dad
08-19-2009, 11:50 AM
sorry, but I refuse to recognize the so-called "X-Games" as the official league of alternative sport until they add full-contact pogo-stick and nude plate-spinning to their list of events!

The Angler
08-19-2009, 09:36 PM
sorry, but I refuse to recognize the so-called "X-Games" as the official league of alternative sport until they add full-contact pogo-stick and nude plate-spinning to their list of events!

Only Extreme sport worth watching!!!!!

EXTREME IRONING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn_bm3APLVs