PDA

View Full Version : Second time at the pudd 8-2

tizzfishin
08-02-2009, 08:08 PM
Fished the pudd today with my girl from 7am to 230pm. We each caught 1 bass and alot of salad. Our second time fishing here with our new boat. Last Sunday we did better getting 5 fish on the boat. We used mainly rapalas and plastics. What other tackle works here? Tight lines.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
08-02-2009, 09:22 PM
fished the pudd today with my girl from 7am to 230pm. We each caught 1 bass and alot of salad. Our second time fishing here with our new boat. Last sunday we did better getting 5 fish on the boat. We used mainly rapalas and plastics. What other tackle works here? Tight lines.

cpr the bass????5 bass????

tizzfishin
08-03-2009, 06:40 AM
Yes all the bass were released.

smokinflies
08-03-2009, 06:58 AM
Fished the pudd today with my girl from 7am to 230pm. We each caught 1 bass and alot of salad. Our second time fishing here with our new boat. Last Sunday we did better getting 5 fish on the boat. We used mainly rapalas and plastics. What other tackle works here? Tight lines.

yup the weeds are out and thick too.

nice job off the boat.

PUDD MASTER BAITER
08-03-2009, 07:13 AM
I was fishing the north shore by the cliffs and fence that goes in the water. Just west of the launch. I think i saw you fishing that area just to the right of me.my partner gary, and his son ,have been getting some nice fish on cranks, and sinkos.ive been on a dink
fest the last few times. Ive been getting mine on robo prism shad drop shotting the shad schools when they go by.using a 2 ft tag.

smokinflies
08-03-2009, 07:49 AM
I was fishing the north shore by the cliffs and fence that goes in the water. Just west of the launch. I think i saw you fishing that area just to the right of me.my partner gary, and his son ,have been getting some nice fish on cranks, and sinkos.ive been on a dink
fest the last few times. Ive been getting mine on robo prism shad drop shotting the shad schools when they go by.using a 2 ft tag.

thanks for sharing you drop shot tactic PMB. i skunked with the bass when i was there on friday morning.

tizzfishin
08-03-2009, 03:04 PM
PMB thanks for the info. My girl caught one right where the cliff stops going toward the dam.