PDA

View Full Version : Manny Pacquiao Vs. Miguel Cotto

The Angler
08-02-2009, 11:54 AM
Manny Pacquiao and Miguel Cotto have tentatively agreed to fight in Las Vegas on November 14, giving the world's best pound-for-pound boxer a very challenging fight against a highly ranked opponent -- and ensuring that we won't see Pacquiao vs. Floyd Mayweather any time soon.

Hmm this is a tuff one Cotto might be one of Mannys tuffest fights. Cotto has lots of power and cant take a beating. But on the other hand Manny is just a beast.:Cool:

AquaParadise2010
08-02-2009, 03:13 PM
Pac Man FTW!!!

xjdesertfox
08-02-2009, 03:17 PM
as a filipino i have to support pacman

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
08-03-2009, 09:41 AM
as a filipino i have to support pacman

sounds racially motovatied, but then again my wifes filipino and i can't get none if i don't go for pacman..so i guess thats racially motovated too..hmmm??lol goodtimes..comming dear..

The Angler
08-03-2009, 09:04 PM
sounds racially motovatied, but then again my wifes filipino and i can't get none if i don't go for pacman..so i guess thats racially motovated too..hmmm??lol goodtimes..comming dear..

LMAO:Cool:

EDBSIP
08-13-2009, 12:52 AM
hopefully Manny will be to quick and skilled for yet another opponent.

JSAUCE818
08-13-2009, 01:09 PM
hopefully Manny will be to quick and skilled for yet another opponent.
QUICK? yes...TO SKILLED? no. Manny is more of a brawler than skilled fighter...but my bet is on manny.

hbomb
08-13-2009, 03:54 PM
I think for this one I would have to go with manny.... :LOL:

The Angler
08-13-2009, 04:37 PM
If manny DOES win He'll be the only boxer in the world to have been champ in 7 weight divisions, But from what im hearing is that Cotto is iffy about putting his belt on the line. Something about the requierd weight for it to be considerd.

I dont know but Manny might finally have meet his match this time but then again he's probably hungry as hell to be the first fighter to ever achive this status.:Worship: