PDA

View Full Version : Phelan area duct 8-1-09

SHAD MAN 09
08-02-2009, 11:48 AM
Well it was nice out last nite so my girl Shad lady and buddy hurl chum and I hit the up the duct for a few hours. So we get to our first spot and about hour later hurl gets a hook up and the cat takes him for a ride under a bridge and as he goes under the bridge his cell phone falls into the water :ROFL:ha ha so that first catch gave us a good laugh. So headed to the other spot and fished for like 30 minutes and started hearing drag running and sure enough we got 3 more from this spot. In the end had a great time as always :Big Grin:

PWBUILDING
08-02-2009, 11:58 AM
great to see you guys nailed em

HURL CHUM!
08-02-2009, 07:10 PM
yaaaaaaaaaaaa whooooooooo I beat the skunk!

For a while there i thought I'd never catch a fish.

I even thought about selling my poles and ........... maybe start collecting stamps.

Well Thanks "SHAD MAN" for posting the pics. I had a good time with you and the misses sitt'en duct side chop'en it up, hope to do it again soon.

I'd like to dedicate these fish to my wife for never giving up on me while i was going through my dry spell and always inspiring me with words of influence such as " you run to slow to your pole.... I would of hooked it already".

And to my fishing partner SHAD MAN who always offered to let me reel in his fish so i dont lose touch with the sport.... "luv u man".

Thanks to all my sponsers: Gatorade, OFF bug spray, steal reserve 211, David sunflower seeds,and Stater Bros water.

Till Next Thread

HC

Bird dog
08-03-2009, 03:17 PM
Nice fish.