PDA

View Full Version : 8/01/09 A.V. Duct

RamboBoy
08-02-2009, 01:54 AM
Yesterday my brother-in-law and I went to A.V. Duct where I was fished at the same place before, at 8:00 a.m. fishing for one hour while I moved toward 100 feet each times. I felt the bump, bump, and bump, then fish on! I managed fish to the landed. It sizes 24 inches and 8 lb. We called of the day at 9:00 a.m. and went home for the dinner. My brother-in-law had first time tasted the fish taco. He loved striped bass fillets. Ha Ha

Hey Eddie Fish Taco, I don’t care about the fish sizes “mini.” We want to eat em, he he he.

I made the picture of effect, so no poachers can know where is my secret spot, by the way. LOL!

trail blazer
08-02-2009, 07:47 AM
WTG R,B on the striper.

BingJr
08-02-2009, 11:10 AM
Looks like you caught it at the same place all the guys catch their bass on the city parks boards. All fish caught at the swirley background spot.

RamboBoy
08-02-2009, 04:01 PM
WTG R,B on the striper.

Thanks, bro. :Smile:

RamboBoy
08-02-2009, 04:03 PM
Looks like you caught it at the same place all the guys catch their bass on the city parks boards. All fish caught at the swirley background spot.

I fished at the Antelope Valley Duct and caught my first striped bass. Then I go there again and caught my 2nd striped bass. This is place is a secret spot. :Smile:

I loved fish taco fillets!

spooky007
08-02-2009, 04:19 PM
Good going Rambo!!

RamboBoy
08-02-2009, 04:33 PM
Thanks, Spooky! :Smile:

RamboBoy
08-03-2009, 08:05 PM
I am sure most of you had hard to see the picture, so I give another shot for you to see it better.

gletemfeelsteelgary
08-06-2009, 10:13 AM
Nice fish...congrats, I just hope you DID actually catch it this time...

If so...congratulations on a job well done.

enjoy the fillets

fishinone
08-06-2009, 10:58 AM
Nice catch RamboBoy,

:ROFL:

Does anybody know where that spot with the swirly background is? It must be a good spot, there are lots of fish caught there!:Rolls Eyes:

nismotech91
08-06-2009, 08:53 PM
Dang Rambo! You drive far to fish the duct.

RamboBoy
08-06-2009, 10:05 PM
Nice fish...congrats, I just hope you DID actually catch it this time...

If so...congratulations on a job well done.

enjoy the fillets

Thanks, Gary. I loved the fillets, man.

Nice catch RamboBoy,
:ROFL:

Does anybody know where that spot with the swirly background is? It must be a good spot, there are lots of fish caught there!:Rolls Eyes:

I had to swrily background to prevent from poachers go out there.

Dang Rambo! You drive far to fish the duct.

Yep! I had to drive up there. The Duct has no costs then the Lakes. You have to pay a parking fee, fishing permit fee, and rent boat fee.

badgerbacker
08-09-2009, 11:40 AM
All the photoshop work that goes into "stopping poachers" from what? Keeping a fish? Isn't that what you did? Why even post a "report" then?

RamboBoy
08-09-2009, 02:57 PM
All the photoshop work that goes into "stopping poachers" from what? Keeping a fish? Isn't that what you did? Why even post a "report" then?

Is this your picture and report? Figure it out yourself

I wish to have FNN feature "block" I can block you from comment, man.

Curtbigd08
08-11-2009, 11:32 PM
Looks like ana verde to me ............LOL!

RamboBoy
08-12-2009, 09:24 PM
Looks like ana verde to me ............LOL!

Are you talking about Ana Verde in North West Palmdale? Nice try! :Neener Neener: You are luker, lol :ROFL: I am joking.

klymons
08-12-2009, 10:42 PM
Yesterday my brother-in-law and I went to A.V. Duct where I was fished at the same place before, at 8:00 a.m. fishing for one hour while I moved toward 100 feet each times. I felt the bump, bump, and bump, then fish on! I managed fish to the landed. It sizes 24 inches and 8 lb. We called of the day at 9:00 a.m. and went home for the dinner. My brother-in-law had first time tasted the fish taco. He loved striped bass fillets. Ha Ha

Hey Eddie Fish Taco, I don’t care about the fish sizes “mini.” We want to eat em, he he he.

I made the picture of effect, so no poachers can know where is my secret spot, by the way. LOL!

I figured it out already. . . you go to the spot on the other side of the DOA lawn chair, which is a few bends short of where the duct is flowing, and when you get there just pass where the crows fly over in attack formation and random mountain lions are on perimeter patrol, and plunk yourself down. well, not too hard--there's at least a 6 month supply of Coronas in your backpack. and after having come this far, through the dusty hinterlands of Ye Olde Duct, dodging danger Rambo-style & swatting flies as as big as rumors foretold, you are entitled to drain as many Coronas as you desire. and you do--for you have reached The Promised Land, i.e. the secret spot and it's party time!. . .anyway, you wake up in the morning with a head of howling demons and your mouth tastes like an unholy mix of nightcrawlers and transmission fluid(the You Tube performance featuring your antics with you casting and snagging your baggy shorts with a Lucky Craft is a classic!. . .you were so drunk that you were seriously trying to "reel yourself in!") . . .but it turns out--even though you seriously found the spot--the only thing you managed to catch was a hangover of unmentionable ferocity--way beyond Code Red. . .but as you trudge homeward feeling as raggedy as a derelict on Skid Row, you are heartened by the knowledge that have been to the spot. . .or have you?. . .did you bridge the crossing where the water sloshes like an old washing machine?. . .did you Google Earth(for what it's worth?). . .did you follow the philsophy of The GodFather Of Soul, Mr. James Brown, i.e. "get on the scene, like a sex machine". . ."do the do". . ."get on up". . .and most importantly of all: "this a man's world. . .but it wouldn't be nothin'. . .without a woman or girl". . .actually, the secret spot is still secret in the eyes of the beholders, still safe from lurkers, boneheads, and weekend bucket patrols. . .will it ever be found?. . .will the duct ever run in the opposite direction?. . .are bloodworms the secret bait?. . .is "American Idol" finished now that Paul Abdul has left the show?. . .all these questions will be answered someday. . .which day you ask?. .it be definitely be on a day that ends in "y" and doesn't end until it begins. . .

RamboBoy
08-13-2009, 12:04 AM
Let's go fishing the Duct? When ?

skunkmaster
08-14-2009, 05:47 PM
I figured it out already. . . you go to the spot on the other side of the DOA lawn chair, which is a few bends short of where the duct is flowing, and when you get there just pass where the crows fly over in attack formation and random mountain lions are on perimeter patrol, and plunk yourself down. well, not too hard--there's at least a 6 month supply of Coronas in your backpack. and after having come this far, through the dusty hinterlands of Ye Olde Duct, dodging danger Rambo-style & swatting flies as as big as rumors foretold, you are entitled to drain as many Coronas as you desire. and you do--for you have reached The Promised Land, i.e. the secret spot and it's party time!. . .anyway, you wake up in the morning with a head of howling demons and your mouth tastes like an unholy mix of nightcrawlers and transmission fluid(the You Tube performance featuring your antics with you casting and snagging your baggy shorts with a Lucky Craft is a classic!. . .you were so drunk that you were seriously trying to "reel yourself in!") . . .but it turns out--even though you seriously found the spot--the only thing you managed to catch was a hangover of unmentionable ferocity--way beyond Code Red. . .but as you trudge homeward feeling as raggedy as a derelict on Skid Row, you are heartened by the knowledge that have been to the spot. . .or have you?. . .did you bridge the crossing where the water sloshes like an old washing machine?. . .did you Google Earth(for what it's worth?). . .did you follow the philsophy of The GodFather Of Soul, Mr. James Brown, i.e. "get on the scene, like a sex machine". . ."do the do". . ."get on up". . .and most importantly of all: "this a man's world. . .but it wouldn't be nothin'. . .without a woman or girl". . .actually, the secret spot is still secret in the eyes of the beholders, still safe from lurkers, boneheads, and weekend bucket patrols. . .will it ever be found?. . .will the duct ever run in the opposite direction?. . .are bloodworms the secret bait?. . .is "American Idol" finished now that Paul Abdul has left the show?. . .all these questions will be answered someday. . .which day you ask?. .it be definitely be on a day that ends in "y" and doesn't end until it begins. . .

Wow, you must have had that building up inside for a while! lol :Applause:

gletemfeelsteelgary
08-14-2009, 05:53 PM
Wow, you must have had that building up inside for a while! lol :Applause:

Not sure what it all translates to....BUT....I LIKE IT !

Ha ha ha....I think you've had some of what I've been drinking !

RamboBoy
08-20-2009, 08:52 PM
Not sure what it all translates to....BUT....I LIKE IT !

Ha ha ha....I think you've had some of what I've been drinking !

translates? wanna some more beer, *chuckle*

Striper Bill
08-21-2009, 01:13 PM
Congrats Rambo Boy!

ZplugJunkie
08-21-2009, 04:15 PM
geez rambo 24inches of and 8lber and mustve been a fat fatty fat... nice:EyePop:

RamboBoy
08-21-2009, 05:46 PM
Congrats Rambo Boy!

Hey, Striper Bill, how are you doing? No see or hear from you. How is your wife and family going? Hope you all are doing good and healthy. Thanks for your comment. :Smile:

geez rambo 24inches of and 8lber and mustve been a fat fatty fat... nice:EyePop:

Thanks. The Duct is pretty tough for everyone had hard to find and catch the striped bass.