PDA

View Full Version : I hate dr.hook

trollmiester
08-01-2009, 08:30 AM
Me and pontoon rolled up saturday night after having a great mexican dinner.We were so full. We here doctor hook ,troutdog,mitz and timster among others calling us.The dr. was frying up catfish and said please have some. I protested for a while then we both said okay just one piece. It was sooo good ime and tery had one after one after one. Now remember i said i would only eat one. I t was like the old granny goose commercial no body can eat just one. Afeter we got in the water i put my big pillow to good use. Advice to anyone ,the dr. catfish is the bomb. also happybirthday mintz thanx for the dunk in the coffee.

DropShotMan
08-01-2009, 10:31 AM
its true dr. fish are amazing

Troutman65
08-01-2009, 11:24 AM
I know the feeling. I had already ate a big dinner and Dr Hook was cooking them CATFISH up and I had to stay away because I knew that I could could not just eat one.:LOL::Wink:

saintarv
08-01-2009, 02:59 PM
Give me some! :LOL:

PONTOON
08-02-2009, 04:58 PM
Yeah, as hard as I try I still can't match Dr. Hooks fried fish!

crappie stalker
08-03-2009, 06:11 AM
Yeah I would have to ditto that one.. Dr hook can fry some cat.. Yes, bet you cant eat just one..LOL

CS

Granny Fish
08-03-2009, 08:59 AM
Agreed, Dr. Hook's fried fish are delicious.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
08-03-2009, 09:55 AM
Me and pontoon rolled up saturday night after having a great mexican dinner.We were so full. We here doctor hook ,troutdog,mitz and timster among others calling us.The dr. was frying up catfish and said please have some. I protested for a while then we both said okay just one piece. It was sooo good ime and tery had one after one after one. Now remember i said i would only eat one. I t was like the old granny goose commercial no body can eat just one. Afeter we got in the water i put my big pillow to good use. Advice to anyone ,the dr. catfish is the bomb. also happybirthday mintz thanx for the dunk in the coffee.

hey man i'm already to bash on this hook dude:Angry:..thats false advertising:Rolls Eyes:....pssst, mr. hook can have some of those cat nuggets..:whistle:

troutdog
08-03-2009, 10:23 AM
Catfish or trout it doesn't matter....it all taste great "doctorhook style"! :Wink:

TD

Troutman65
08-03-2009, 07:16 PM
hey man i'm already to bash on this hook dude:Angry:..thats false advertising:Rolls Eyes:....pssst, mr. hook can have some of those cat nuggets..:whistle:

Um , for those of you that might not know , Doctor hook was chosen at Legends II ( last years BIG FNN, Team 57 event at Irvine Lake ) Irvine Lake Legend along with Olfishergal. The first Legends of Irvine Lake were Trollmiester & PONTOON.

Just a little FNN history lesson for those that are new to the boards.:Wink::Big Grin:

trollmiester
08-10-2009, 05:32 PM
Man im hungry again doctor

Troutman65
08-10-2009, 05:53 PM
Man im hungry again doctor

Me too. I am getting some KFC delivered .:LOL: No way as good as Doctor hook's Fried Fish.

Mondo21
08-11-2009, 09:13 AM
I would have to agree with the delicious tasting Trout I've eaten from Dr. Hook and I must add a Damn "GREAT FISHERMAN!!!" also, one more thing and a gentleman. Cindy:Big Smile: