PDA

View Full Version : boat

Kevthecatfishstudent
07-31-2009, 11:46 PM
Okay heres the deal I have a 1979 seanymoh I bought from a member a few years back.. It has a chrysler 75 outboard motor. I stripped it down and had big plans for it but life changed that. started work and blah blah blah. the boats been sitting at a friends house for some time now and hasnt moved. He is oving to kentucky and I want to get a little one or two men boat so I'm letting it go. it is a 17 footer it has nothing but the steering wheel and throttle in it I took everything else out. I put it in the recyler for 350 but I just want a fisherman to give it some TLC and get some use out of it. it just needs some time and elbow grease and it will be good to someone. So whoever wants it make me the cheapiest offer and its yours. I'm donating it monday so act quickly. I will seriously consider ANY offer even trade no matter how low I just want to ride in it when its done. If you are interested in pics I can text the or email the to you just send me a text message at 909-342-4055 and just ask about the boat I will respond faster that way. Kevyn