PDA

View Full Version : Castaic Lagoon thursday 30

swimbait101
07-31-2009, 10:07 PM
hey guys i have to make this a quicky.so i got to the lagoon with beautiful weather, foggy and overcast. they still havent taken down the fence yet. so the sunfish activity on the rocks where very low and i just caught 1 bluegill and 2 small redears. i caught them on mealworms. i fished that area for 4 hours including the left side of the ramp which was pretty crowded. ive noticed that the baby bass come up shallow when it is sunny. i started fishing a 4 in lizard and tick, tick i get a bite. i set the hook and reel as fast as i can. i lift the bass up and it flys off the hook but i get it on the ground. this is smaller than the 9 incher i got last week. it is an astonishing 4 INCHES!!!!! boy am i happy. that was the last fish then i left.

im going to kauai and gonna bring one of my bass rods to fish there. one time i was there i got bored of fish stealing my bait so i tie a carolina rog to my finger and dive down. i see the fish ripping my bait and once one took it the sinker got stuck in a rock and i set the hook. IT HURT!!