PDA

View Full Version : 7.31.09 DVL fun fun fun!!!!

Team Santana
07-31-2009, 09:27 PM
Gunna keep it short, cuz i gotta go, so if you have any questions shoot me a pm and i'll be happy to answer what i can....

Got to lake at 7 am left at 6:30 pm (long funn day!)

rigs:
(experimented a bit but wont go into detail.. if u wanna know some little secrets i tried shoot me a pm)
Drop-shot like usual (killed em!) robo worms and 3X FINNESSE WORMS!
c-rig(too impatient for it but tried a new c-rig that some of you may like)
topwater popper- this got me a nice 1 pound bluegill haha
senkos....
Pretty much threw the whole book at them

the fish:
between me,17, my two little bros, 15 & 13, and g-pa, claims 23 :ROFL:, we had 30+ fish, 99% of which were bass
Bass: Alot of cookie cutter 2-3 lb. fighters on 4 and 6 lb test.. biggest came in at a little over 5
Carp: bout a 25 lb carp ate my brothers senko for a good 10 minutes we thought we had a record lmb haha but then the submarine surfaced haha
Bluegill: caught 2 one on a popper, and one we saw while drifting by caught on a robo...
Crappie: when we went to the little dam on the north western side(sorry dont know name) there were 3 big 2 pound range crappie posted up on the stairs... litterally between the bars on one of the steps but couldnt get them to hit
ALL FISH C&R!!!

I dont own a camera, so sorry!

Team Santana
08-02-2009, 11:40 PM
Wow... no comments.... sweet!

samgann93
08-02-2009, 11:58 PM
Sounds like a nice day. haha i didnt even see this post until now. probably just goin fast through the posts. sorry. lol.

gotta love the dvl bassin

Indo-angler
08-04-2009, 08:42 PM
Wow... no comments.... sweet!

637 hits and one response! Never mind the responses people are reading your post!

Thanks so much for the great post, very informative just lacked some visuals, but I eagerly read DVL posts and so do others.

PM sent