PDA

View Full Version : Fishing NOW!!!

Poseidon
07-31-2009, 09:21 PM
I live near pasadena, and I want to go fishing saturday afternoon. considering dfg hasnt stocked in a month where is my best bet. I want to try some lures for some bass to have just have a fun time and catch a couple of fish, I really don't care what they are. Where do you think my chances are the highest to catch fish?

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
07-31-2009, 11:35 PM
hit up the leggulars..like jbassc,smokinflys and alot more guys can't remember there screennames but legg lake would be your best and closest spot make sure you cpr or cr the bass i hear if your caught not doing this you get rushed..goodtimes..legg lake google it..

Poseidon
08-01-2009, 08:17 AM
ya thanks for the advice, and i cpr 99 percent of the time soo i hope to catch some fish.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
08-02-2009, 04:59 AM
ya thanks for the advice, and i cpr 99 percent of the time soo i hope to catch some fish.

99%????that one percent might cause you an *** whopping...just my :My Two Cents:

smokinflies
08-02-2009, 07:03 AM
99%????that one percent might cause you an *** whopping...just my :My Two Cents:

lol.

you know the leggulars too well BGH.

BGH, Urban Challenge II coming in sept. you down?

sorry for the thread jack poseidon

The Angler
08-02-2009, 11:45 AM

Our the police being called on ya. The guys at legg dont get violent they just act like they do:Rolls Eyes:

smokinflies
08-02-2009, 11:49 AM
Our the police being called on ya. The guys at legg dont get violent they just act like they do:Rolls Eyes:

ouch!!! :LOL:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
08-02-2009, 10:38 PM
lol...real cool dudes met them at an urban tourney..the way that things are over there now with jbassc post..i think it might heat up over there for bass poachers..

btw..smokey hows that water way ???

karlow
08-04-2009, 10:07 PM
What what what?
No love for p-stone?
I would head for the lagoon.
Or if you have a few bucks and would like to catch something.
Hop on a twilight, the sandies are off the hook right about now.
Tasty too.